Season 21/22 - Page 54 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Debian said:

Therefore he's a Rangers fan?

Tbh from what I recall he had no love of the old firm, and was a member of the old SSC. That being said he always wanted to be a ref so this might of been his way of covering his support for either... IIRC his dad was also a ref. 

17 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Pretty quiet in here recently.  I've a feeling that may not have been the case if Rangers had scored a 97th minute "next goals the winner" winner!!

I reckon the ref knew he made an arse of the Starfeld incident and added an extra 2 mins by my calculations

2 hours ago, dj mick said:

I reckon the ref knew he made an arse of the Starfeld incident and added an extra 2 mins by my calculations

I'll be honest I've not seen any of it or even know why Starfelt got sent off.  I am however 100% adamant the Ref got that one right and was clearly showing his Celtic bias with the injury time.  Or something.

Does Starfelt miss the final now?

3 hours ago, dj mick said:

Starfeld was 100% a sending off. He was going mental thinking he got elbowed (an elbow did hit him but was pointing straight at floor and was when player was coming down, it was by his side). Even if that was a foul which imo I dont think it was, he got booked for his protests which were lengthy and going by Harts reaction were over the top.

The 2nd yellow was for fouling somebody as they moved into the box in a dangerous position. Yellow card all day long.

I didnt watch the entire 2nd half so cant fully comment on the 6 minutes added on. There didnt appear to be any lenghty delays from the time I started watching which was about 65 mins.

That being said, credit to Celtic to keep pushing. Ross County very wasteful in injury time. Had opportunities to either score the winner or take to corner but did neither.

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I'll be honest I've not seen any of it or even know why Starfelt got sent off.  I am however 100% adamant the Ref got that one right and was clearly showing his Celtic bias with the injury time.  Or something.

Does Starfelt miss the final now?

No, different comp I think

On 12/16/2021 at 1:59 PM, Fairbairn said:

Pretty quiet in here recently.  I've a feeling that may not have been the case if Rangers had scored a 97th minute "next goals the winner" winner!!

Celtic just scored again there, 3-1 now 😉

43 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Arbroath go top of the league. Even if they don't get promoted, you've got to admire what Dick and Ian Campbell have achieved.

They are brilliant, what Arbroath have done the last couple of seasons is simply unbelievable. Its also a great day out for the fitba, loads of good wee pubs within staggering distance of the stadium.