The news thread - Page 243 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

8 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Andrew Bowie trying to equate kick the tories out to a hate crime

I heard the start of Kaye Adams programme this morning, the first listener comment "This is Humza's final solution to the Tory problem" 😱

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

I heard the start of Kaye Adams programme this morning, the first listener comment "This is Humza's final solution to the Tory problem" 😱

Clearly they didn't know their history never mind the Holocaust

On 3/15/2024 at 3:57 PM, Orraloon said:

I wonder if the TAMB is being run via a McDonald's WIFI system?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68573106

Greggs now as well. 

All these IT faults can't be coincidence, can they? I'm not sure why the Russians would want to try to stop us eating unhealthy food though? Hmmmm....more questions than answers.

Fulton macgregor admits that the police will have to follow up and investigate every allegation of hate crime.  Utter waste of police time when they are already stretched.  Should be catching murderers, rapists and burglars not following up tweets about calling a man in a dress a man.  What a joke.

8 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Fulton macgregor admits that the police will have to follow up and investigate every allegation of hate crime.  Utter waste of police time when they are already stretched.  Should be catching murderers, rapists and burglars not following up tweets about calling a man in a dress a man.  What a joke.

Tell us please Malcolm, why do you only come on here to rant about the SNP or greens?

Why do you never come on here to talk about the flaws in the UK government? Of which there are too many to count. 

Could it be because you are the classic unionist gammon troll? 

43 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Tell us please Malcolm, why do you only come on here to rant about the SNP or greens?

Why do you never come on here to talk about the flaws in the UK government? Of which there are too many to count. 

Could it be because you are the classic unionist gammon troll? 

im not sure what a gammon troll is, but I am certainly not a unionist.  I rant about the Snp and the greens because they are clearly unfit to govern.  It’s like playground politics, pet projects without a sense of reality.  I fundamentally disagree with their policy making and waste of money on stupid things like this when money should be spent on defence and the economy. They just aren’t very bright - I have no respect for them. 

the UK government policies may not be popular around here but they are at least more competent.

46 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

im not sure what a gammon troll is, but I am certainly not a unionist.  I rant about the Snp and the greens because they are clearly unfit to govern.  It’s like playground politics, pet projects without a sense of reality.  I fundamentally disagree with their policy making and waste of money on stupid things like this when money should be spent on defence and the economy. They just aren’t very bright - I have no respect for them. 

the UK government policies may not be popular around here but they are at least more competent.

You accuse people of not being very bright and then go on to say the UK government is competent. No irony at all there 😆 

34 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You accuse people of not being very bright and then go on to say the UK government is competent. No irony at all there 😆 

it’s all relative!

2 hours ago, Malcolm said:

You do realise that defence/armed forces are devolved to the UK Government as is (largely) the economy as we all have to follow the tripe spewed up by the Tory budget.

And if you think the UK government are more competent than the Scottish Government you must live in Neverland with Peter Pan and Wendy. The British Army it is well known are going into war zones equipped with equipment 40 years out of date and much of it does not work. And the economy - well the least said about that the better.

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Malcolm shitting himself In case he gets reported for a hate crime 😆 

He’s maybe the one wearing the dress 😜

8 hours ago, Malcolm said:

That last sentence...are you really sure?

9 hours ago, Malcolm said:

I don't know how you can say that with a straight face? Rwanda Policy, PPE Contracts, HS2? Want more? That's more money wasted than the Scottish Gov could ever dream about having, never mind waste on absolutely fuck all.

9 hours ago, Malcolm said:

🤣 Behave yourself!

12 hours ago, Malcolm said:

The UK government policies may not be popular around here but they are at least more competent.

Fuck me, thats one of the worst takes on anything, in the entire history of the internet. Thats post of the year material.

16 hours ago, kumnio said:

Fuck me, thats one of the worst takes on anything, in the entire history of the internet. Thats post of the year material.

I think he's having a wee chuckle into his pint of Thatchers Gold going by most of his posts...