Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 25 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

3 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Aye they were sent out this afternoon. I got mine about 1 o’clock. 

How many points do you have and have you checked they were correct on your SSC account recently? 

I'm.on 18 and correct as of triple checking one minute ago 🙈

I'll send them an email and call in the morning. 

I assume sfa sent them?

Edited by Mazziessc

9 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

I'm.on 18 and correct as of triple checking one minute ago 🙈

I'll send them an email and call in the morning. 

I assume sfa sent them?

Aye it came from the usual email address (supporters@scottishfa.co.uk). 

Have you checked your junk folder? They sometimes end up in there for me. 

13 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Aye it came from the usual email address (supporters@scottishfa.co.uk). 

Have you checked your junk folder? They sometimes end up in there for me. 

Looks like they on the ball with it and having issues. Already had a reply from them, giving its after 9pm I can't fault that. Hopefully sorted now.

11 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Looks like they on the ball with it and having issues. Already had a reply from them, giving its after 9pm I can't fault that. Hopefully sorted now.

Looking for a wee bit of help . I might be a bit thick on process.

I got email re England game.

Says that I need to have an account with UEFA before applying. 

How do I do I set up the account with UEFA  or is it the case that the code establishes the account?

Advice greatly appreciated.

9 minutes ago, marinello said:

Looking for a wee bit of help . I might be a bit thick on process.

I got email re England game.

Says that I need to have an account with UEFA before applying. 

How do I do I set up the account with UEFA  or is it the case that the code establishes the account?

Advice greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure how the account side of it works I've had an account since applying for euro 2016.

You can create one on the website link below. If memory serves, passport number was required.

https://euro2020-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account/tickets

Edited by Mazziessc

On 5/15/2021 at 7:41 PM, thesaint said:

Anybody any idea how the tickets will be sent.I know there won't be any physical tickets,but precisely what do you need to get the tickets sent.Do you need to download an app onto a phone?As you might realise i'm not exactly strong on the old tech /phone stuff.

Is the access code you have to enter on the uefa site the 16 digit code that was on the email from the ssc?

QQ - does anyone have a link to details about ticket delivery and use? If you have multiple tickets from the public ballot how do you allocate to someone else if it’s digital ? I did have a quick look but the uefa site isn’t the best navigation on a mobile 

7 minutes ago, DING said:

QQ - does anyone have a link to details about ticket delivery and use? If you have multiple tickets from the public ballot how do you allocate to someone else if it’s digital ? I did have a quick look but the uefa site isn’t the best navigation on a mobile 

Quick answer is if you have one in public ballot you cant buy for same game via ssc.

8 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

No link sent to me but not stressing as I realise I have no chance of tickets due to the points system. Understandable. Bloody COVID.

How many points do you have? If it’s 12 or 13 then I would keep an eye on your inbox over the next week just in case. 

1 minute ago, Texas Pete said:

How many points do you have? If it’s 12 or 13 then I would keep an eye on your inbox over the next week just in case. 

Nah way lower. I go to all of the home games but hardly any of the away games so only have 3 points and presume this is why no e-mail from the SFA yet.

26 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Quick answer is if you have one in public ballot you cant buy for same game via ssc.

Don't think thats what he means.

For example I have 2 tickets for our game vs Czech Rep from the public sale. I will likely go with a friend to that one. Had they been paper tickets, I would have given him his paper ticket and that would have been that.

Now with the tickets being digital, they will both be in my account. So does he scan in with my phone or can I digitally transfer him his ticket onto his UEFA account.

50 minutes ago, DING said:

Not sure if this is of help.

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Nah way lower. I go to all of the home games but hardly any of the away games so only have 3 points and presume this is why no e-mail from the SFA yet.

If you go to all the home games and have an SSC membership you should have a minimum of 11 points.  

1 minute ago, Flipping eck said:

See by your "guests" does that mean people who are on the same booking as you?

What if I wanted to swap matches with someone, can this be done? I know it's probably against the rules but can it be done?

On the public sale you could order two tickets, so that is the guest they are referring to.

I'm sure if you watch the YouTube clip above you can work out the point where you can register the ticket to a different phone, and I hope you are being genuine when you say you are "swapping" your ticket

15 minutes ago, rOsCo2 said:

On the public sale you could order two tickets, so that is the guest they are referring to.

I'm sure if you watch the YouTube clip above you can work out the point where you can register the ticket to a different phone, and I hope you are being genuine when you say you are "swapping" your ticket

Yes I am being genuine, not going to London but wanted to get a Czech ticket for someone else so happy to swap someone who got one from UEFA