Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 26 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

1 hour ago, Grim Jim said:

Just to offer some slight hope to lower pointers, I've not taken a Wembley ticket.

Cash saved, so gone up to Cat2s at Hampden 🍾

Apologies to folks that have asked me for my code, but at the risk of looking supercilious here, I'm not passing it on.   Best of luck to you.

4 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Apologies to folks that have asked me for my code, but at the risk of looking supercilious here, I'm not passing it on.   Best of luck to you.

I wouldn’t have given mine out either if I wasn’t going. 

Only fair to let unsold tickets filter down to those with slightly fewer points. 

25 minutes ago, Talbot tartan said:

I have 2 x €50 tickets for Scotland v Croatia that I am looking to swap for either
2 x tickets vs Czech Rep 

Or

2 x  tickets v England

message me if you’re interested. 

Sorry but how do you swap a digital ticket or have I missed something?

2 hours ago, bossman4 said:

Sorry but how do you swap a digital ticket or have I missed something?

Easy enough to send a QR code to someone else. You're just hoping you can trust them not to still use theirs first. I'm planning on swapping Wembley for Czech with someone on here but will happily give them my name and address as a show of good faith.

Guys has anyone noticed that tickets which were showing as marked for refund are now back to allocated? For example I was lucky enough to get 4 fans first final tickets during the original ballot. This morning they were marked as refunded but now they are sitting at allocated. Fully expect these to end up being refunded but slightly odd it’s changed. 

1 hour ago, Rents said:

Is anyone in the know regarding the Czech and Croatian sales?

I was hoping to here they would return some tickets and those would go to the tartan army.

Not sure how many they sold but their supporter sale would have been in 2019 so any unsold tickets would have been returned then and returned tickets would have been returned a couple of weeks ago at the latest and already factored into our allocation. 

23 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Not sure how many they sold but their supporter sale would have been in 2019 so any unsold tickets would have been returned then and returned tickets would have been returned a couple of weeks ago at the latest and already factored into our allocation. 

Ah really, thanks TP. I was not aware of this.

On 5/17/2021 at 10:17 PM, adamntg said:

Just lost my last 16 tickets to Wembley as well. Feck you COVID-19.  😡

Hmmm.  Logged in to check my Czech v Croatia tickets hadn’t gone and now my Wembley tickets are no more longer showing as Refund.  WTF?  I cancelled my flights and hotel this morning. 

3 hours ago, swelshy12 said:

Guys has anyone noticed that tickets which were showing as marked for refund are now back to allocated? For example I was lucky enough to get 4 fans first final tickets during the original ballot. This morning they were marked as refunded but now they are sitting at allocated. Fully expect these to end up being refunded but slightly odd it’s changed. 

Yes, I just noticed the same, although only with the ones I’ve yet to receive the money for.  I’ve already had the cash back for my Scotland v Czech tickets so I reckon they’re gone forever. 

1 minute ago, adamntg said:

Yes, I just noticed the same, although only with the ones I’ve yet to receive the money for.  I’ve already had the cash back for my Scotland v Czech tickets so I reckon they’re gone forever. 

Yep I lost out on my Scotland v Croatia tickets last week but there was never the status change of back allocated like I’ve seen today (I’ve been refreshing the ticket page a lot for the last couple of weeks!). I’m sure it’s a hiccup and they’ll likely be gone, wishful thinking on my part. 

43 minutes ago, swelshy12 said:

Yep I lost out on my Scotland v Croatia tickets last week but there was never the status change of back allocated like I’ve seen today (I’ve been refreshing the ticket page a lot for the last couple of weeks!). I’m sure it’s a hiccup and they’ll likely be gone, wishful thinking on my part. 

I’d have thought you’d have had your money back by now if you’d actually lost them.  I think it took two days for mine to be refunded. 

8 hours ago, adamntg said:

I’d have thought you’d have had your money back by now if you’d actually lost them.  I think it took two days for mine to be refunded. 

Yep just to be clear I did get my money back for the Scotland v Croatia game and they disappeared from the my tickets section. As you said it was pretty quick, 2 days for the refund to appear.

My final tickets are still showing allocated this morning where as yesterday morning they were showing as refund in progress. This never happened with the Scotland v Croatia tickets they remained a constant status of refund in progress until I received my refund.

Really hope the confirmation mails land soon. I’ve also got the Scotland v Czech tickets which I believe should be safe given some of the comments in this thread. 

12 minutes ago, swelshy12 said:

Yep just to be clear I did get my money back for the Scotland v Croatia game and they disappeared from the my tickets section. As you said it was pretty quick, 2 days for the refund to appear.

My final tickets are still showing allocated this morning where as yesterday morning they were showing as refund in progress. This never happened with the Scotland v Croatia tickets they remained a constant status of refund in progress until I received my refund.

Really hope the confirmation mails land soon. I’ve also got the Scotland v Czech tickets which I believe should be safe given some of the comments in this thread. 

If I were a betting man I’d say your Czech tickets were looking good. 

IF my Wembley last 16 tickets have indeed been uncancelled I’ll be delighted. It was harsh telling my boys that we weren’t going to Wembley after all, although we were all expecting it to happen. 

11 hours ago, adamntg said:

If I were a betting man I’d say your Czech tickets were looking good. 

IF my Wembley last 16 tickets have indeed been uncancelled I’ll be delighted. It was harsh telling my boys that we weren’t going to Wembley after all, although we were all expecting it to happen. 

Any update on this ?

10 minutes ago, adamntg said:

My tickets that were previously marked for refund still showing Purchased. 

Same with my final tickets, I seen on other forums people having their England v Scotland reinstated. Looks to me that the Wembley ballot is still up for debate. 

1 hour ago, swelshy12 said:

Same with my final tickets, I seen on other forums people having their England v Scotland reinstated. Looks to me that the Wembley ballot is still up for debate. 

I'm guessing this would only affect the allocation for those who got through uefa initially rather than more tickets for the SSC