Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 30 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

44 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Said it before rewards the privileged who are not necessarily the greatest fans.

Well done. you can afford to go to all the games, you must feel very superior to the rest of us.

Also have the opportunity to buy the tickets and just not go to away games 👍🏻 Our away allocation rarely ever sells out unless it’s a big game so buying the ticket doesn’t take it away from anyone just supports the FA of whatever team we play

5 minutes ago, Jamessm238 said:

Also have the opportunity to buy the tickets and just not go to away games 👍🏻 Our away allocation rarely ever sells out unless it’s a big game so buying the ticket doesn’t take it away from anyone just supports the FA of whatever team we play

You could do that for the home games too😉 Not saying the elite do................

Just feel sorry for everyone that has missed out after putting up with the 20 years of failure and are only really missing out now because of Covid. Worst of it is there could be another 20 years before the next one.

Can really do without people rubbing it in.

50 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Any idea when tickets will be on the app?

Your order should show up in next few days (when you will get the email to download the app) but your actual ticket will not be with you until you are within so-and-so distance of Hampden/Wembley on the day, where it will be sent via bluetooth to your phone.

Edited by wanderer

20 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Your order should show up in next few days (when you will get the email to download the app) but your actual ticket will not be with you until you are within so-and-so distance of Hampden/Wembley on the day, where it will be sent via bluetooth to your phone.

How will you know what time your entry slot will be then? Will it be in the email?

5 minutes ago, bossman4 said:

How will you know what time your entry slot will be then? Will it be in the email?

There is a video guide online somewhere.

Off the top of my head you get the basic info beforehand (ie where your actual seat is) which I assume will have your slot time for entry detail on it, but the actual barcode/QRcode (which is your ticket) will not be active until you are near the stadium on the day.

Edited by wanderer

13 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Can't see how anything could possibly go wrong with that plan. :wacko: :lol:

Its the time slot thing for me. I just cant see how they are going to get the guts of 2000 Scotland fans sticking to that. 

19 minutes ago, wanderer said:

There is a video guide online somewhere.

Off the top of my head you get the basic info beforehand (ie where your actual seat is) which I assume will have your slot time for entry detail on it, but the actual barcode/QRcode (which is your ticket) will not be active until you are near the stadium on the day.

Cheers. Good to know. 

England and Croatia tickets just landed.

Looks like SSC tickets are for the West stand for the Czech game and East stand for the Croatia game.

Entry slots are hit and miss for me.... 30 mins before ko for Croatia and almost 2 hours before the England and Croatia game. 

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Surprised at €50 ticket being section 133 at wembley in lower tier.

Imagine to look "good" for the tv cameras for everyone to be in lower sections of the ground (like FA Cup final and play off finals)

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

1pm-130pm Czechs 

7PM-730pm Wembley 

5PM-530pm for Croatia 

2 good ones and a shiter.

I’ll give you a wave at 5:30 at the Croatia match. Ridiculous state of affairs.  😐

6 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Imagine to look "good" for the tv cameras for everyone to be in lower sections of the ground (like FA Cup final and play off finals)

I’m sure those were test events where people needed negative tests to get in though so the social distancing wouldn’t have been as strict. 

Not sure if that was the case for the playoffs actually but I’m pretty sure it was for the FA Cup and World Snooker final. 

Edited by Texas Pete