Season 20/21 - Page 124 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

Aberdeen striker scores! ......Unfortunately it's 150 miles away :lol: for Hamilton Accies as Pittodrie side's goal famine goes on

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/international/aberdeen-striker-scores-unfortunately-its-150-miles-away-hamilton-accies-pittodrie-sides-goal-famine-goes-3134304

🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

United and Shanks back on form. Most pleasing game of the season yesterday, all things considered.

Rangers up next. 👀

Aye he’s looking sharp again 👍🏼

Two nonsense reds though, particularly Livi’s. 

Edited by McTeeko

On 2/13/2021 at 4:55 PM, Fairbairn said:

Phew. Finishes 1-0 at Ibrox. We’re definitely in our post Christmas slump but at least this time round we’re picking up the points. Ryan Jack with a contender for goal of the season. 

The goal chopped off was embarrassing. Don Robertson is fucking clueless man

35 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

can’t remember who was on the radio, but he said they were both disgraceful reds. 

Michael Stewart was on Open All Mics from Tannadice. They were both wrong, but Livi’s one was worse I thought. Pawlett steamed in, yellow at most, but he hadn’t even landed on the deck before the ref pulled the red out. 

7 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Michael Stewart was on Open All Mics from Tannadice. They were both wrong, but Livi’s one was worse I thought. Pawlett steamed in, yellow at most, but he hadn’t even landed on the deck before the ref pulled the red out. 

That’s who it was 👍🏽

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I’d heard three. 2 of whom were in the squad yesterday. 

After everything that happened with aberdeen, then celtic then celtic again..........why the he'll would any player take such a risk 🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Main players, or youngsters? How long before null & void is called for again? 🙄

Various differing versions from 3-7 players involved. Patterson and Bassey are the constants and the most “senior”’ of the names I’ve seen bandied about. 

After the way Jones and Edmundson were dealt with I can comprehend the levels of stupidity to think this was a good idea. Fair chance the boys have just spunked any chance of a career at Rangers. 

23 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

After everything that happened with aberdeen, then celtic then celtic again..........why the he'll would any player take such a risk 🤣🤣🤣

Only fair outcome is to declare the season null and void 😜

Not sure how the rules work. 

Say its 3 first team players. If there are no positive results then the 3 players get banned (similar to the 7 game bans earlier in the season) 

If any of them test positive then whoever has been in close contact (which would presumably be alot) would need to isolate for 10 days. 

If im correct (which I might not be as I dont know the ins and outs of the rules) and its the 2nd scenario then could this breach potentially severly hinder Rangers chances in Europe? 

11 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Not sure how the rules work. 

Say its 3 first team players. If there are no positive results then the 3 players get banned (similar to the 7 game bans earlier in the season) 

If any of them test positive then whoever has been in close contact (which would presumably be alot) would need to isolate for 10 days. 

If im correct (which I might not be as I dont know the ins and outs of the rules) and its the 2nd scenario then could this breach potentially severly hinder Rangers chances in Europe? 

Given Sturgeon's "yellow card" comment last time round I'm thinking there's a possibility that there could be wider reaching consequences for the game in general.  It would be peak "banter years" if we're prevented from winning our first league title in 10 years due to stupidity from our own players!

Deliberate ploy from Rangers. Send a few fringe boys out on the skite to deliberately get caught; accept the one game forfeit and still win the league.

Obviously bricking it with an inform United and Shankland up next. Pretty clever to be fair. 

Edited by Jim Beem