Season 20/21 - Page 126 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hard playing against Celtic & the ref, handball by Celtic player in the box ref says no, same handball middle of the park by an Aberdeen player ref says yes, all we ask is for consistency 🤯🤯🤯

Edited by RDFH64

1 minute ago, jcs said:

What about Louis Fergusons challenge on Bain in the last minute, he was already on a yellow, yeah refs are for celtic, what a pile of shite some people talk

The ball was bouncing & he didn’t put his foot into Bain, Ajer tried his best to get him a 2nd yellow, how many Celtic players got booked for similar challenges to the ones Aberdeen players got booked for. 

2 minutes ago, jcs said:

What about Louis Fergusons challenge on Bain in the last minute, he was already on a yellow, yeah refs are for celtic, what a pile of shite some people talk

Lewis - But I take your point - See, no whataboutery 👍

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

Great performance by The Dons.

Really deserved something.

Only the effort I'd expect as a given - No where near 'great' though - Agree, we deserved something from that

1 hour ago, weekevie04 said:

Arbroath have another Rangers lad on loan, Ben Williamson. I've seen 5 of their streams and he's been outstanding. He is tall and slight, but he does everything very well - passing, breaking up play, controlling and tackling. Its the Championship, but its no surprise that since his arrival, the side have now steadied the ship and gone six games undefeated.

I spotted him when Arbroath played the Dees. He did look a good prospect. 

2 minutes ago, Redz said:

Only the effort I'd expect as a given - No where near 'great' though - Agree, we deserved something from that

Compared to what we've been witnessing the past 10 games, and considering we were away to Celtic (and the ref) I'm quite happy to type out g-r-e-a-t. :lol: