Season 20/21 - Page 127 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

17 minutes ago, jcs said:

What about Louis Fergusons challenge on Bain in the last minute, he was already on a yellow, yeah refs are for celtic, what a pile of shite some people talk

He not allowed to challenge for the ball now? It’s a contact sport after all. 

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

To be fair, unless my team are playing ive struggled with pretty much every game ive attempted to watch without fans 

Agreed

We have fantastic broadband speed here and that Hesgoal stream was fuckin rubbish - Kept switching between that and Redtv audio - Far rather ppv for consistent quality

3 minutes ago, slasher said:

We were okay for half an hour then reverted to dross. The usual hoofball from the sheep. If you lot are happy with that fair fucks to you, I thought it was dismal. 

That's just nonsense and you know it

You're clearly better at writing than you are reading or listening

1 hour ago, Redz said:

Agreed

We have fantastic broadband speed here and that Hesgoal stream was fuckin rubbish - Kept switching between that and Redtv audio - Far rather ppv for consistent quality

My hesgoal one was pretty decent tonight. Froze twice I think. 

19 minutes ago, slasher said:

Ooft touchy, touchy. I must have imagined Scottys assessment of tonight 🤔

I’m assuming he means the part that is in bold. The concern of the shite being served is growing larger and larger by the game, so much so that a live Q&A with Cormack was cancelled last night, where he said himself no questions were off limit and he would answer as honestly as possible. 

The excuse given was that he didn’t want negative news getting to the players before a game, in reality, he saw the questions and shat it, realising the support for Mcinnes is falling at a rapid pace. 

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’m assuming he means the part that is in bold. The concern of the shite being served is growing larger and larger by the game, so much so that a live Q&A with Cormack was cancelled last night, where he said himself no questions were off limit and he would answer as honestly as possible. 

The excuse given was that he didn’t want negative news getting to the players before a game, in reality, he saw the questions and shat it, realising the support for Mcinnes is falling at a rapid pace. 

Aye fair enough, I'm not really up to speed on it. Dunno if you've noticed but we have one or two problems of our own atm 😬

37 minutes ago, slasher said:

Ooft touchy, touchy. I must have imagined Scottys assessment of tonight 🤔

Not at all, I just felt you were tarring the entire support when in reality it was one Dons fan - And he retracted a fair bit too 😂👍

13 hours ago, Debian said:

Of course it is; I was at the one for Scott Arfields birthday, there must have been about 60 folk at it and all the First Team squad were there.

13 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye.  Kirk got beamed there by Scotty.  Phasers at he ready.

Is it that hard for you two to believe your team arent all angels 

I have no reason to lie about it.

And as i said I'm sure there are plenty at other teams up to the same

2 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

The ball was bouncing & he didn’t put his foot into Bain, Ajer tried his best to get him a 2nd yellow, how many Celtic players got booked for similar challenges to the ones Aberdeen players got booked for. 

Poor Aberdeen the ref was all for celtic 

2 hours ago, Redz said:

Lewis - But I take your point - See, no whataboutery 👍

Only the effort I'd expect as a given - No where near 'great' though - Agree, we deserved something from that

I stand corrected LEWIS Ferguson  

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I’ll have to see it again, certainly never seen much in it on first viewing. I was doing sit ups at the time right enough. 

Fair enough, I'm not going to get into an argument about it, I just gave my opinion on how I seen it

Pretty poor game.  I use hesgoal and it is generally alright.  Freezes maybe a couple of times but just refresh and it is ok.  If I could get access to  ppv I would use that to help the clubs out.  Surely they should look at that for armchair supporters to boost income even when the fans are allowed back in.  Would make commercial sense.

7 hours ago, Kirk said:

Is it that hard for you two to believe your team arent all angels 

I have no reason to lie about it.

And as i said I'm sure there are plenty at other teams up to the same

I was at the wind up with Kirk and beam me up Scotty.  No, I believe you.  If these alleged players are found to have been breaking the law then Gerrard will ship them out as he did with the last two.  No mercy for these eejits.

Re last nights penalty appeal, I've definitely seen those given. I don't agree with it and I actually think Kamberi cleverly plays for it but they are more often given than not these days. You can understand why McInnes was raging when we got a fk on the edge of their box in the 2nd half in a carbon copy of the incident. 

Ferguson was quite rightly booked for persistent fouling and definitely left a bit on Bain at the end. However I'm not sure it was enough for a second yellow. Yet again Lennons changes failed to improve us. He needed to change the system in the second half to regain control of the midfield but persisted with the diamond until very late on. If the Scottish Cup really is dead then the end of the season can't come soon enough for me! 

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

Re last nights penalty appeal, I've definitely seen those given. I don't agree with it and I actually think Kamberi cleverly plays for it but they are more often given than not these days. You can understand why McInnes was raging when we got a fk on the edge of their box in the 2nd half in a carbon copy of the incident. 

Ferguson was quite rightly booked for persistent fouling and definitely left a bit on Bain at the end. However I'm not sure it was enough for a second yellow. Yet again Lennons changes failed to improve us. He needed to change the system in the second half to regain control of the midfield but persisted with the diamond until very late on. If the Scottish Cup really is dead then the end of the season can't come soon enough for me! 

It was a poor game though.  Still, looking on the bright side I am looking forward to the remaining two OF games.  Rangers got lucky the last game but still look forward to them as I am sure you and Ramy do.