Old Firm Game - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

21 minutes ago, aaid said:

Yip - but not in the way you think it is.

So let's hear how you found a way to tell if i have a good hand or a bad hand in poker through my posts on a message board. Cause i totally believe that's true and not a product of what i was explaining to Blantyre. Cause that's not something you just made up on the spot out of annoyance and actually a testasment to your shrewdness.

3 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Sorry guys, was just enjoying the old firm top chat, saw an easy google, posted it! Seems I've dragged over the 'anything goes' dream team, sorry, I'll get back in my box.

We must have posted at the same time or something as the board actually showed this post to me. Instead of the usual fundtion where it is covered.

I don't see your posts unless i want to and my default position is opposite that. So you've not dragged me across, although i saw thplinth did post about pishwind.

Are you still talking about me months after i last interacted with you? Still posting passive agressive posts in the hope i deign to notice you?

What's that quote again "Great Minds Discuss Ideas; Average Minds Discuss Events; Small Minds Discuss People"

2 minutes ago, phart said:

We must have posted at the same time or something as the board actually showed this post to me. Instead of the usual fundtion where it is covered.

I don't see your posts unless i want to and my default position is opposite that. So you've not dragged me across, although i saw thplinth did post about pishwind.

Are you still talking about me months after i last interacted with you? Still posting passive agressive posts in the hope i deign to notice you?

What's that quote again "Great Minds Discuss Ideas; Average Minds Discuss Events; Small Minds Discuss People"

Aye.

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Actually no I am not. Some folk just need to mind there own business and try reading posts before splashing their hate and insults. Pathetic really. Enjoy your day RH. I'm sure big DD is lining my up again. Shitting myself...

I know you aren't shitting yourself, that's because you can't have any left judging by the sheer volume of it that appears to come out of you on here wee man. A man of your height cannot be taken seriously despite the aggressive tone. Small man syndrome it is known as so away you go and sit down. There's a good lad. 

My God.  I start a thread about the old firm game and it turns in to folk arguing about wording by the intelectjuls of the board.  Wittgenstein would be turning in his grave if he was alive.  Away and start yer own thread ya couple of loonies.  Just back from the pub with a kebab.  Getting ready for Emmerdale.  Living the dream suckers.

1 minute ago, Farcity said:

I know you aren't shitting yourself, that's because you can't have any left judging by the sheer volume of it that appears to come out of you on here wee man. A man of your height cannot be taken seriously despite the aggressive tone. Small man syndrome it is known as so away you go and sit down. There's a good lad. 

It's not the size of the man in the fight, it's the size of fight in the man.  You would do well to remember that.  BTW you haven't insulted me for ages.  Whats up?

2 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Maybe watch the video first. Not sure you could really ignore it.

Also, not sure why you would post somthing like that on social media....unless you really really didnt like black people. Or wanted the jail.

I didn’t realise there was a video.

Was just a general point, must be pretty offensive to warrant mention in the context. Unless of course there’s an acceptance of religious intolerance, but racism isn’t on. (Racism is not on, just to be clear! And if some idiot had been racially abusing Morelos they can’t have any complaints about the shit storm coming their way.)

Will be interesting to see if you can ignore it or not, I suspect the SFA/SPFL will do just that.

10 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I didn’t realise there was a video.

Was just a general point, must be pretty offensive to warrant mention in the context. Unless of course there’s an acceptance of religious intolerance, but racism isn’t on. (Racism is not on, just to be clear! And if some idiot had been racially abusing Morelos they can’t have any complaints about the shit storm coming their way.)

Will be interesting to see if you can ignore it or not, I suspect the SFA/SPFL will do just that.

As both clubs have several black players it would not be impossible but a bit surprising if it was racism unless general casual sectarianism (Hun/Orange Bastard) is also racism

6 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

As both clubs have several black players it would not be impossible but a bit surprising if it was racism unless general casual sectarianism (Hun/Orange Bastard) is also racism

Calling someone a Hun is not racism.

4 minutes ago, WCTA said:

The difference being that Ron likes to throw names at the families of guys he has never met. 

Please give me and the board an example kid.  Sure everyone would be interested.  But you can't.  Luckily a lot of people on here know who I am.  Your wee fantasy about this Big Ron fella must be irritating to them now.  It doesn't bother me anymore except a wee sadness for you.  Get a life kid.

You have hooked daft, naive folk like Macy by the overuse of the Gala pish. You know fine well daft eejits like him are easy to troll. That hardly constitutes a lot of people. Brighter folk have cottoned onto your style by now though. At least your other usernames over the years had a little humour in them. You slipped up a heck of a lot by sending folk private messages on here. The same folk who saw evidence long ago of who you are. They know you for the sad, downright nasty, fat piece of dogshit that you are. 😊