Old Firm Game - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

34 minutes ago, Dapo Mabude said:

What specifically is bullshit? You can definitely hear it there. Are you denying the Fare report too?

Another video of abuse this time called the "n-word" by the irate sore losers:

I can perhaps hear it in the first video.... perhaps. But in the second? Absolutely not. 

18 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I can perhaps hear it in the first video.... perhaps. But in the second? Absolutely not. 

The first one is fairly clear.  

I've heard it against black players at Ibrox and against our players away from home. It unfortunately is 1 or 2, which is 1 or 2 too many. 

@Mox trying to defend it is ludicrous.  

3 minutes ago, Debian said:

The first one is fairly clear.  

I've heard it against black players at Ibrox and against our players away from home. It unfortunately is 1 or 2, which is 1 or 2 too many. 

@Mox trying to defend it is ludicrous.  

Whilst you and I are in full agreement that 1 is too many, Rangers more than any club have a way of using shite like this to try and score points. Telling their moronic hordes that it’s an imaginary “us v the rest” in Scotland. 

The huns ken that this is a device to deflect from their own huge issues with anti-Catholic and anti-Irish bigotry and racism. Their hierarchy have played this card well. Unfortunately there are 'one or two' at all clubs who use this type of abusive language. I've heard it myself from a supporter of my own club. I'd like to say I was brave enough to call it out but I didn't as I was with my wee boy and the perpetrator was with a crowd who I expected to deal with it but didn't. Tin hat.

Just now, killiefaetheferry said:

The huns ken that this is a device to deflect from their own huge issues with anti-Catholic and anti-Irish bigotry and racism. Their hierarchy have played this card well. Unfortunately there are 'one or two' at all clubs who use this type of abusive language. I've heard it myself from a supporter of my own club. I'd like to say I was brave enough to call it out but I didn't as I was with my wee boy and the perpetrator was with a crowd who I expected to deal with it but didn't. Tin hat.

Spot on. 

6 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

whats that got to do with Morelos being racially abused? You are confused. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

What have I missed?

Basically, some moronic ned being a racist is worse than thousands of Rangers fans wishing death each week on people because of their religion.....
......Oh, and Ron’s still a cunt. 

Other than that, you’ve no’ missed much. 😁

13 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

whats that got to do with Morelos being racially abused? You are confused. 

Theres no proof he was yet and it is great deflection from rangers who have a huge problem with bigotry and are pointing the finger at others

Edited by vanderark14

4 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Racially abusing a player is wrong and unacceptable on every occasion

That would have sufficed. 

Unfortunately this is an internet forum and as such it tends to be a place where people will agree with you then add something that pops into their mind, however much it might be something you would prefer to censor. Happy New Year.

16 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Ten quid rare Sambas if you PM Rolling Hills.

Is there? What colour?

6 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

You got hammered and Celtic and Rangers are both grassing bastards 😀

Oh I knew that bit, 3 day binges never end well 😂 18 holes this morning set me right up for another go at it though 😀

2 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Cunt kept phoning me and telling me he loved me. 😄

I just realised that when I looked at calls today, fuck knows what I was thinking that a 2am call to Chicago would be anything but a bad idea 🤣🤣

That was me. We should all meet up but I'm not sure that mingling with 'tradesmen' is the social occasion of my dreams. Would there be canapés and aperitifs?

There will be markies sausage rolls and glass bottles of bru. 

That was me. We should all meet up but I'm not sure that mingling with 'tradesmen' is the social occasion of my dreams. Would there be canapés and aperitifs?

Sparkies drink that pish tae. Lighting up cigars wae 20 quid notes. You’d fit in well wae Dandydunn. 😎

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I just realised that when I looked at calls today, fuck knows what I was thinking that a 2am call to Chicago would be anything but a bad idea 

Aye, you were pumping oot the Ian Durrant song doon the blawer whilst she was trying tae gie me a handie. 

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Red, white and blue with a Glenlivet tinge.

You know it makes sense, kid.

The banter is warming up for the Bells.  Although I dinna like Bells.  Heading down to the Neidpath Inn in Peebles for a quick couple before the staek pie.  Kepp the patter going boys.  TAMB Forever.