Old Firm Game - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Probably the same reason as you feel the need to go “yaaaaaaaaasssssss” when Celtic win against Hamilton. It annoys pricks like you, so it’ll be worthwhile to them. 

Really having a go at me today eh big stuff. No ma.fault yae support a team that's complete and utter fuckin shite.. Grow the fuck up...

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Go and fuck yourself ya nosey cunt. My family is none of your business. Joke is a joke, but you've crossed the line ya prick..

What line was that? I was merely stating that you made yourself out to ba a  🎈 again. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Really having a go at me today eh big stuff. No ma.fault yae support a team that's complete and utter fuckin shite.. Grow the fuck up...

I agree. We are shite. But we don’t go in a sulk and personally insult posters when we lose a game. As has been shown when rangers beat Celtic, you really are a classless scumbag. 

Hooefully the kids have a bit of gamesmanship when they play hockey, as you clearly don’t. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Grow a set of balls ya fuck. Mentioning my wife, and my son, none of your fuckin business to assume anything about my family...

By fuck, you’re furiously thumping the keyboard now aren’t you?

Im willing to bet the ice hockey gloves were thrown down in the csc and you challenged anyone under 5ft 5” to a “glesga fight”

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I agree. We are shite. But we don’t go in a sulk and personally insult posters when we lose a game. As has been shown when rangers beat Celtic, you really are a classless scumbag. 

Hooefully the kids have a bit of gamesmanship when they play hockey, as you clearly don’t. 

Leave my children out of this you thick cunt..

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

By fuck, you’re furiously thumping the keyboard now aren’t you?

Im willing to bet the ice hockey gloves were thrown down in the csc and you challenged anyone under 5ft 5” to a “glesga fight”

Actually no, as usual you seem to think you know me. I dont challenge anyone in my club, we HAVE dignity ya waster..

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Actually no, as usual you seem to think you know me. I dont challenge anyone in my club, we HAVE dignity ya waster..

So everyone yells to rangers to “fuck off” when they lose the odd game? Doesn’t sound like something Deacon Blue would want to be associated with. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

You brought them into the conversation, not me. 

Toure really hurting from this defeat, aren’t you 🤣🤣🤣

You really are one thick cunt. We are still top of the league. I'm no worried one bit about the league. My beef was with the behavior of the club, not the result. We were beaten fair and square. If you bothered to put your hate for me aside and read my fucking post you would see that. Anyway, am.done arguing with an idiot on a messageboard..

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really are one thick cunt. We are still top of the league. I'm no worried one bit about the league. My beef was with the behavior of the club, not the result. We were beaten fair and square. If you bothered to put your hate for me aside and read my fucking post you would see that. Anyway, am.done arguing with an idiot on a messageboard..

Yeah. I could see the beef was with the club when you said, I’ll quote “Fuck Off” to a fellow poster. 

You really are idiotic beyond any belief, I assume Canada acceoted you because you failed the intelligence test for the USA?

Even @WCTA got through that one and that says a lot about how fucking stupid you are. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Yeah. I could see the beef was with the club when you said, I’ll quote “Fuck Off” to a fellow poster. 

You really are idiotic beyond any belief, I assume Canada acceoted you because you failed the intelligence test for the USA?

Even @WCTA got through that one and that says a lot about how fucking stupid you are. 

WCTA got in because they need taller Scots in North America. Ones that actually looked mair like raw rough Highlander type Scots. Ones that dinnae hae that half Atlantic American drawl accent that oor Ramy has. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

The "Fuck off" was to RH in a joking manner, read the my comments that followed it. Once again, you have shown your hatred towards me for fuck knows why. Anyway, I'm done arguing with an idiot on a message board. 

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The "Fuck off" was to RH in a joking manner, read the my comments that followed it. Once again, you have shown your hatred towards me for fuck knows why. Anyway, I'm done arguing with an idiot on a message board. 

Didn’t seem like it. I read it as a little bitchy comment, which to be fair, would just about add up your stature. 

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Didn’t seem like it. I read it as a little bitchy comment, which to be fair, would just about add up your stature. 

Now you are trolling. Is it not 3am in Aberdeen just now, do you not have a life, or you just going to keep following me .. Dear god man, get a life...

8 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

All the bickering on this thread is making it really difficulty for Rangers fans to gloat and get our arrogance across you selfish counts!! 

Exactly!  Just watched the highlights again.  Superb performance by Rangers.  But Celtic are nothing if not consistant.  Rangers need to prove that now and I think we will this time.  That win yesterday will give us a lot of confidence and hopefully knock Celtics.  Title race is on.  Boooom.

1 hour ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

I would just like to commend Celtic football club on their wonderful tifo. A tremendous tribute to the patron saint of the paras and protector of Israel 😅😅

did no one in the green brigade think to look that up beforehand.

Weird bunch...

9a1d9d33-d669-46cf-ac68-b3407364d715.jpg

I thought the Kent celebration was the more likely thing to be flagged up, but focus seems to be on Morelos gesture.

I’m not sure I believe the Morelos, lost in translation excuse mind you, regarding his throat slit gesture, he used the same excuse 2 weeks ago about his “expression of joy” in front of the Motherwell support.

2 red cards in 2 games before the transfer window might mean Rangers can afford to keep him. So every cloud if you’re a rangers fan.

He’s definitely improved his discipline, but still gets involved in nonsense far too often, and doesn’t appear to have the guile to know when to behave. By all means take the booking for leaving a bit on Scott Brown after 85 minutes, Brown would have done the same himself had he got that far without a yellow, but Morelos doesn’t seem to know/care or have the self control to realise he is then walking a tightrope, and Gerard seems a bit naive in these situations.

Just stick Defoe on, waste a few seconds and get fresh legs out there. I watched the young boys game at Ibrox and given the size of squad (and wage bill) they have, Gerard seems to have no faith in his bench, even when it’s clear a change is required.

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You are easy wound up Ramy.  DD is at it and playing with you.  I think DD?

Actually no I am not. Some folk just need to mind there own business and try reading posts before splashing their hate and insults. Pathetic really. Enjoy your day RH. I'm sure big DD is lining my up again. Shitting myself...