Season 19/20 - Page 169 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Whilst everyone is focusing on Rangers that was some result for the Accies

I gives them a chance of salvaging their SPL place after looking down and out

Hard game up there tonight. Livingston are so well organised and had defenders putting their bodies on the line. The plastic pitch doesn't seem to suit us either but that's only a factor not an excuse.

Huns losing meant we extended the lead at the top at least so a good point in the end.

3 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Hard game up there tonight. Livingston are so well organised and had defenders putting their bodies on the line. The plastic pitch doesn't seem to suit us either but that's only a factor not an excuse.

Huns losing meant we extended the lead at the top at least so a good point in the end.

Apart from that fucking alarm I thought it was a pretty good game 

5 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

I didn't think we did a lot wrong apart from Julien and Forster being a couple of absolute pussies at crucial moments. Fair play to Livi, they showed composure and defended like lions. It was a good point in the end. 

I still can't believe the huns bottled it at home to Accies..... Slippy must stay! 🤣

Rangers form since new year has been dire. It looked like they’d got some consistency going and though never really serious title contenders did seem like the challenge would last a bit longer than it did.

Seemed to change when the young Hagi came in. He looks a decent enough young player but I wonder if he’s upset their rhythm? What’s the Rangers guys on here think? What’s gone wrong for you?

57 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Rangers form since new year has been dire. It looked like they’d got some consistency going and though never really serious title contenders did seem like the challenge would last a bit longer than it did.

Seemed to change when the young Hagi came in. He looks a decent enough young player but I wonder if he’s upset their rhythm? What’s the Rangers guys on here think? What’s gone wrong for you?

Not a Rangers fan but looks to me the winter break was the cause. 

I have said it once and will say it again.  Rangers have no leader in the team.  They have a team of fancy footballers.  No leader.  Gerrard, whatever you may think of him, was a leader.  He needs to get one in for next season.   Or it will be 10.  Get rid of the fancy players.  Aribo is a great example.  On his day (which isn't often) he has great skill and composure.  If he had Scott Brown playing beside him he would be a great player.  Rangers don't have a Scott Brown.  Gerrard needs to address that.  Rant over.

8th minute applause for gerrard. 😂😂😂😂

Hamilton just have this knack of avoiding relegation, every year they are favourites for the drop and they tend to avoid it. Hearts must be pooping themseleves.

Edited by vanderark14

The 8th minute applause was  a good thing.  If more supporters backed their manager instead of criticising then maybe.  Just maybe.  It would help inspire the manager to do better and feel appreciated.  Nah.  That will never catch on. Supporting your teams manager.  What a ridiculous idea in this day and age. 

20 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Hamilton just have this knack of avoiding relegation, every year they are favourites for the drop and they tend to avoid it. Hearts must be pooping themseleves.

It's all about the Rangers.  Don't you have a team to support?  Just had a quick check on you posts statistically.  78% Rangers.  20% Aberdeen.  15% AOB.  Now wait a minute...……….

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Good come back from the dons last night. I must be out of touch with the handball rules because i have no idea why killie got their penalty. 

Hits his arm when going on target. I'm sure rule is that's a pen, regardless of whether it's intentional? That would be given via VAR.

Our second is exactly one of the reasons why I want Findlay  in the team vs Israel btw.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hits his arm when going on target. I'm sure rule is that's a pen, regardless of whether it's intentional? That would be given via VAR.

Our second is exactly one of the reasons why I want Findlay  in the team vs Israel btw.

As i said i dont know the new rule. Taylor was tucking his arm in turning away to avoid the ball hitting his arm, the ball was blasted at him. 

I only remember the finish, what did findlay do?

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

As i said i dont know the new rule. Taylor was tucking his arm in turning away to avoid the ball hitting his arm, the ball was blasted at him. 

I only remember the finish, what did findlay do?

Took ball out of defence in his own half, was his assist for the goal.

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I’ve not seen the incident, but I thought you couldn’t score with your arm, regardless of intent, but defenders was all that natural silhouette nonsense?

The draw a great result for Motherwell.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I think it’s St Mirren who should be pooping themselves.

We create enough chances but don't concert, been a bad midweek for us with Hearts and Accies picking up unexpected wins.

Ah well, worst case scenario might have a Renfrewshire derby to look forward to.