Season 19/20 - Page 168 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

Crowd trouble last night between Well & Saints. What’s all that about? 

Just wee guys chasing each other about outside the ground as far as I know.

Looked more like a game of tig than a fight from what I saw.

😂

Michael Stewart is by an absolute country mile the best Scottish pundit. Rangers and their fans* reaction, has been absolutely comical, these people like in cloud cuckoo land, they think they are being persecuted FFS.

* not including their normal 5% of fans.

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Michael Stewart is by an absolute country mile the best Scottish pundit. Rangers and their fans* reaction, has been absolutely comical, these people like in cloud cuckoo land, they think they are being persecuted FFS.

* not including their normal 5% of fans.

I agree, Stewart is the best one we have.  A tad embarrassing by Rangers.  But hey ho, hope they get through this one.  Not that confident but it's a funny old game sometimes.

25 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Hopefully that’s the last we’ll hear of Dan Cake’s shan “Why are Hertz fans dressed as seats?” patter. Never seen a ground empty so quick.....

It didn’t look that full to start.

I presumed it would be packed out, Hibs have picked up gradually, why did their fans stay away?

47 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I've never seen the home end at ER full I don't think - that stand behind the goals always have 100s of empty seats - even in derbies.

I’ve been disappointed with the atmosphere at ER since they finished it.

Not been to Tynecastle since new stand opened, and probably won’t be giving them £29 on Saturday.

10 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Not been to Tynecastle since new stand opened, and probably won’t be giving them £29 on Saturday.

For some reason their singing section is now behind goals in top tier. Can't hear them from the away end really.

Tyencastle is a far better stadium for atmosphere - even with the new stand. Think the two tiers at ER spoil the stadium.  

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good luck to Lenny and the boys tonight. Not taking anything for granted. This will be a tough match.. 

Rangers need u to slip up ramy. Surely at some point!! But I think celtic are too strong. I have said it for years. Rangers need a Scott Brown. Anyway u and dandydunn made up yet? One more class then finished mate. My bucket list is Canada. Next year hopefully. My cousin moved there and would like to visit her. I think she is in Ottawa now. She originally moved to Winnipeg. Meet up at some point pal then I can put one on one of her chins!!! Stand on.

7 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I thought the Hearts end looked good last night. No wonder. 

Not wishing to have a deliberate pop at the Dees but why the fuck was Strachan commenting at the derby when Dundee were playing at home ? Ridiculous. 

16 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Not wishing to have a deliberate pop at the Dees but why the fuck was Strachan commenting at the derby when Dundee were playing at home ? Ridiculous. 

Why would anyone want to watch Dundee v Alloa, when they could watch the Edinburgh derby 😂 

He is only involved in the youth setup, and isnt at Dens often anyway.