Season 19/20 - Page 111 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

I don't think so, there is a definite difference between the two. You can almost identify a Hun on sight alone, I don't think you can do that with Celtic fans. 

Correct. There’s a staunch look that only one set of fans have in Scotland. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

It only feels like that because celtic are on the verge of 9 titles in a row. If and when the blue huns get on top and win a title the green huns will be just as unbearable.

Vanderark. Just warming up to you, only took 14 year🤣. Do not, and I repeat, ever, ever, ever , call me a hun. Thank you kindly pal.. 

I think every non Rangers/Celtic fan wants anyone to win the league, Aberdeen, Motherwell, anyone, but barring that miracle, its 10 in a row please, everyone hates Rangers more than Celtic, its just normal decent behaviour. The huns are horrible, horrible creatures, may they burn in hell.

Woke up and checked the TAMB.  One day I will check and it might not be all about The Rangers.  Or is that me dreaming at this time in the morning.  I wonder what life would be like for you guys if Rangers didn't exist.  If you pardon the p/hun.  Have a good day dreaming about the Gers bhoys.  I also have noticed Del boy isn't getting slagged off this morning.  Funny that,

Why do the sheep on here hate Mcinness so much.  Oh wait, maybe a past club he played for.  Silly me.  You can't' be an ex professional writing a solid article about facts.  Nah, Van der Man knows better.  Don't you know that Claude has played squash at the very highest level down in the Shire.  Think I will go with Provan on this one.  However stupid he is.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I wonder what life would be like for you guys if Rangers didn't exist. 

You don't have to wonder; life is beautiful because Rangers don't exist. Every day is jelly and ice cream thanks!

It's nice that Huns have a tribute act to follow but they're going to be liquidated too. The third coming should be fun though.

12 hours ago, Farcity said:

I don't think so, there is a definite difference between the two. You can almost identify a Hun on sight alone, I don't think you can do that with Celtic fans. 

The Celtic strip is usually a giveaway.

😜

6 hours ago, kumnio said:

I think every non Rangers/Celtic fan wants anyone to win the league, Aberdeen, Motherwell, anyone, but barring that miracle, its 10 in a row please, everyone hates Rangers more than Celtic, its just normal decent behaviour. The huns are horrible, horrible creatures, may they burn in hell.

I want rangers to win this one or the next one. Celtic fans are unbearable at the beat of times with their arrogance, but recently they’ve been ridiculous in the thinking that spending millions on players every year, that winning trebles every year is some sort of achievement. The shock would be if they don’t win the treble every year. 

Certain parts of their fan base are becoming arrogant cunts, I’d love to see them greeting and deciding who’s fault it would be if rangers do win the league. 

Really good day yesterday thanks to the dons, we need to win today to take full advantage and put is in a reasonable position. The Huns have Hibs and Killie up next and there's pressure on them to get 6 points.

Bad day for Motherwell mind you, chance to strengthen their hold on 3rd and ballsed it up.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Why do the sheep on here hate Mcinness so much.  Oh wait, maybe a past club he played for.  Silly me.  You can't' be an ex professional writing a solid article about facts.  Nah, Van der Man knows better.  Don't you know that Claude has played squash at the very highest level down in the Shire.  Think I will go with Provan on this one.  However stupid he is.

Absolutely nothing to do with him playing for rangers. 

He’s becoming very disliked because of his attitude towards tactics, his constant signing of what seems to be decent players and playing them out of position, his no plan B and his ability and his general fuckaboutery in signing proven donkeys in the hope that one will become a success like Cosgrove has. 

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Absolutely nothing to do with him playing for rangers. 

He’s becoming very disliked because of his attitude towards tactics, his constant signing of what seems to be decent players and playing them out of position, his no plan B and his ability and his general fuckaboutery in signing proven donkeys in the hope that one will become a success like Cosgrove has. 

His negative tactics perfect for yesterday would you say? Huns struggling to break you down and indeed you might have won on another day?

7 minutes ago, macy37 said:

His negative tactics perfect for yesterday would you say? Huns struggling to break you down and indeed you might have won on another day?

Yesterday we had a go at them when it was possible and indeed could’ve won the game, everyone accepts those tactics can be deployed when necessary as we know it’s probably suicidal to go toe to toe for 90 minutes at Ibrox or parkhead, that can just about be accepted. 

2 weeks ago, we beat Dumbarton with a last minute penalty at home whilst playing 1 up top and 5 in midfield. The following Wednesday, he explained how we did well to contain Motherwell, again at home and were unlucky to be beaten, despite having very little on target.

We haven’t scored a goal from open play since the 81st minute on December 26th with only 8 goals since December 4th. 

So in conclusion, His negativity is draining the club and fans of any sort of backing that he should be receiving from the stands. I’ve said for 2-3 years that his time was up and the stands are starting to turn on him too. 

7 hours ago, kumnio said:

ill take the “nobody like us we don’t care” mob over the self proclaimed “best fans in the world” all day long, it’s probably got a lot to do with how they smell tbh. Deodorant really isn’t expensive 

Edited by dan cake