Season 19/20 - Page 114 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why dont you check my FB genius. Posted just for you..  To be honest, your opinion of me means absolute nothing.. Its actually getting boring.. So you have been to Parkhead more than me,? Maybe. Long way to see your team get pumped...

I’ve seen Aberdeen win at parkhead 4 times and lose once.  Certainly never seen them pumped there, why would I check your Facebook, I dont want to be friends with you, so I won’t see your posts at all ya freak. 

Edited by dandydunn

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve seen Aberdeen win at parkhead 4 times and lose once.  Certainly never seen them pumped there, why would I check your Facebook, I dont want to be friends with you, so I won’t see your posts at all ya freak. 

Back to the insults. Is that the best you can come up with? I'm a freak? Your the fuckin weirdo that follows me around the board. I only reply so you can sit and have something to think about..  Now geez peace...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Back to the insults. Is that the best you can come up with? I'm a freak? Your the fuckin weirdo that follows me around the board. I only reply so you can sit and have something to think about..  Now geez peace...

Baws tae the lot o’ those arseholes Ramy. You stick wae me wee man. I’ll look efter ye. As for you sheep cunts, stop picking on the wee man. Shame on you. 

Just now, WCTA said:

Baws tae the lot o’ those arseholes Ramy. You stick wae me wee man. I’ll look efter ye. As for you sheep cunts, stop picking on the wee man. Shame on you. 

Fuck off. I dont need any cunt tae look after me. I'm fae Glasgow.. Very kind of you though sir.😉

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Bite ma baws. You should try ice hockey, cuz yir mob cannae play fuckin football..

Aberdeen Lynx had a good 5-2 win last night, we don’t need any ice hockey tips from a clown like you. They went on tour to Canada last year and the 4th and 5th games were cancelled as the other teams were scared to play them and get a kicking. 

59 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

So you do acknowledge they’re the same club, it seems an affa hatred for something only 7 years old. 

Either way, it’s not a real 9iar as the most of them are tainted titles. 

By all means celebrate, but the way you come across as a foreigner celebrating a £8,000,000 striker scoring against Hamilton just seems weird, even more so when said foreigner has probably never been near Parkhead in his life. 

I’ve probably been there more times than you.......

Pahshahahahahahshahaha.

Tainted titles. Pahshshshshahahshajahah.

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Aberdeen Lynx had a good 5-2 win last night, we don’t need any ice hockey tips from a clown like you. They went on tour to Canada last year and the 4th and 5th games were cancelled as the other teams were scared to play them and get a kicking. 

That's something to be proud of.. They wouldnae fuck wae the Glasgow lads. We dont even wear equipment..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's something to be proud of.. They wouldnae fuck wae the Glasgow lads. We dont even wear equipment..

Beat the mob fae Glasgow 9-0 a couple of weeks ago. I assume you’re the goalie as you’re the only cunt that’ll fit in the goals?

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Post a video on here of you talking. We need to hear this accent of yours to determine if you are a Glasgow man.