Season 19/20 - Page 113 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, dezmondo said:

Come on! You've not answered my question. Why does the referee give him a yellow card? Is it a yellow card offence to be off balance? 🤔

To be honest, I think it was a foul, he did not mean to stamp on him but it did look like it a wee bit. I'm just a fan of Griff so he is a saint in my book..  😉

6 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I want rangers to win this one or the next one. Celtic fans are unbearable at the beat of times with their arrogance, but recently they’ve been ridiculous in the thinking that spending millions on players every year, that winning trebles every year is some sort of achievement. The shock would be if they don’t win the treble every year. 

Certain parts of their fan base are becoming arrogant cunts, I’d love to see them greeting and deciding who’s fault it would be if rangers do win the league. 

Nae chance I’m drinking wae a Hun lover again. Dandyhun indeed. 😫

6 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I want rangers to win this one or the next one. Celtic fans are unbearable at the beat of times with their arrogance, but recently they’ve been ridiculous in the thinking that spending millions on players every year, that winning trebles every year is some sort of achievement. The shock would be if they don’t win the treble every year. 

Certain parts of their fan base are becoming arrogant cunts, I’d love to see them greeting and deciding who’s fault it would be if rangers do win the league. 

I'm loving every second of our success. Love seeing Der Hun suffer.. I lived through the huns winning 9 in a row. It was unbearable.. so fuck them.. Every supporter is different I suppose. 

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Some of the recent comments are OTT. Yes rangers seem to have a higher proportion of mutants among their support but like all supports theres decent supporters. Most of the lads i attend scotland matches with are rangers fans

Dinnae tell any cunt but one guy who usually comes to Scotland games with us is a Hun. 👀

Edited by WCTA

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Dinnae fash yourself.

Hardcore Unionist morons don't post on here. The normal Sevco decent fans like RH, Fairbairn, Debian and Eddard (sorry if I've missed anyone) are able to take the plentiful abuse they receive in good faith and in good humour.

Which is to their great credit.

Nah, RH is a horrible, devious cunt. Absolutely unfair to lump those good guys in with him.

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm loving every second of our success. Love seeing Der Hun suffer.. I lived through the huns winning 9 in a row. It was unbearable.. so fuck them.. Every supporter is different I suppose. 

But aren’t rangers deed? It seems very unbelievable that you’re enjoying all this success against 11 teams that have absolutely no chance of winning anything.

As WCTA said before, they need each other more than anyone else needs them. 

It’s almost like the parents in my boys team getting an open top bus down union street when we beat a bunch of 10 year olds at football. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

But aren’t rangers deed? It seems very unbelievable that you’re enjoying all this success against 11 teams that have absolutely no chance of winning anything.

As WCTA said before, they need each other more than anyone else needs them. 

It’s almost like the parents in my boys team getting an open top bus down union street when we beat a bunch of 10 year olds at football. 

So what should I do then DD? Not celebrate winning titles? We can only play who is in front of us. I have no issues with any other Scottish clubs. I would love them to do well and succeed in Europe. Just not the huns, they Re miserable cunts and I despise them. No insult to and decent rangers supporter on this board. I have no problem any one of them. My hatred is towards that club and what they stand for. It's not a personal thing. I have good mates over here in Ottawa that support rangers. Anyhoo, that's me..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So what should I do then DD? Not celebrate winning titles? We can only play who is in front of us. I have no issues with any other Scottish clubs. I would love them to do well and succeed in Europe. Just not the huns, they Re miserable cunts and I despise them. No insult to and decent rangers supporter on this board. I have no problem any one of them. My hatred is towards that club and what they stand for. It's not a personal thing. I have good mates over here in Ottawa that support rangers. Anyhoo, that's me..

Wee man syndrome Ramy pal. 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So you do acknowledge they’re the same club, it seems an affa hatred for something only 7 years old. 

Either way, it’s not a real 9iar as the most of them are tainted titles. 

By all means celebrate, but the way you come across as a foreigner celebrating a £8,000,000 striker scoring against Hamilton just seems weird, even more so when said foreigner has probably never been near Parkhead in his life. 

I’ve probably been there more times than you.......

12 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

So you do acknowledge they’re the same club, it seems an affa hatred for something only 7 years old. 

Either way, it’s not a real 9iar as the most of them are tainted titles. 

By all means celebrate, but the way you come across as a foreigner celebrating a £8,000,000 striker scoring against Hamilton just seems weird, even more so when said foreigner has probably never been near Parkhead in his life. 

I’ve probably been there more times than you.......

Why dont you check my FB genius. Posted just for you..  To be honest, your opinion of me means absolute nothing.. Its actually getting boring.. So you have been to Parkhead more than me,? Maybe. Long way to see your team get pumped...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To be honest, your opinion of me means absolute nothing.. Its actually getting boring.. So you have been to Parkhead more than me,?

Well give it a rest then and stop replying to him, anyone in fact

DD, along with the rest of us, will be absolutely fukin delighted 🙂

Just now, WCTA said:

Get stuck intae those sheep Ramy pal. Dinnae let folk push you aboot because they are bigger than you. 👍

Hey! Stfu you 😂

More wee cock than wee man syndrome I suspect

Canadians are renowned for their lack of genitalia 👍