Pick the top 3 now. - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pick the top 3 now.

4 minutes ago, jcs said:

If Celtic haven’t pulled away by Christmas then expect them to bring in a couple of fresh faces to win it, Kilmarnock have been a revelation since Steve Clarke became manager so I would like to see him/them rewarded for their efforts,  I think hearts don’t have a strong enough squad to win it so i’ll go for

1st Celtic   2nd Kilmarnock 3rd hearts

To be honest mate. Is Killie that strong? 

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To be honest mate. Is Killie that strong? 

Is anybody in the league that strong other than Celtic, Celtic had a horrendous start to the season by their standards n are still sitting in second, as  I said I would like to Steve Clarke rewarded as I think he’s got his team playing well above their capabilities  he deserves it, i don’t know who will be 1st,2nd or 3rd if I did I wouldn’t be putting it on here I’d be up the bookies winning a fortune p.s. don’t want to offend any Killin fans , Celtic are in joint 2nd 😀

Edited by jcs

1. Celtic
  2. Rangers
  3. Hearts

Chances are that Celtic and Rangers will pick up form and spend more money in January to kill off any chance of someone else winning the league. If there is a title race, it will be between the Glasgow Duo; the best chance of another side winning the league was probably Aberdeen a couple of years back when they won their first eight in a row and being only a point behind Celtic with eight to go - before collapsing.

15 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

If you have to choose between Celtic winning 10 IAR or Rangers stopping them, which is worse....

:shocked:

Rangers stopping them. A truly vile institution. 

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

If you have to choose between Celtic winning 10 IAR or Rangers stopping them, which is worse....

:shocked:

10 IAR is the slightly lesser of both evils😂

The huns are bad losers but they're even worse winners

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Which one? :lol:

Are you saying Rangers stopping them, even though they are a vile institution?

It’s a real quandary!

Rangers winning anything is worse. They're absolutely classless winners.