Scottish Players in Action 18/19 - Page 34 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Players in Action 18/19

PASTA Mick

12 hours ago, Kirk said:

@Squirrelhumper they're they are singing soldiers song since they never do.

Aye heard that, that's genuinely the first time I've heard them sing it in donkey;'s.

They sang plenty of dodgy stuff at RP on Sunday but that wasn't one of them.

I've personally no issues with Soldiers Song. Same as GSTQ when the Huns sing it. They sing a hell of a lot worse!

Edited by Squirrelhumper

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye heard that, that's genuinely the first time I've heard them sing it in donkey;'s.

I've personally no issues with Soldiers Song. Same as GSTQ when the Huns sing it. They sing a hell of a lot worse!

my blood boils more when they sing that pile of shite 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

my blood boils more when they sing that pile of shite 😂😂😂😂

My blood boils when you come across a "Scotland fan" that wants us to stand to attention and sing GSTQ.

Usually the kind of kant that wants the return of the boring Home Championships, some royal parasite to shake hands with the players pre-match and don't want any Celtic players in the team.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:11 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

Haha I've heard it a couple of times this season now but as you say they do sing a lot worse. Nice bunch of folk

On 9/24/2018 at 6:12 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

Just putting this oot there.

Portsmouth's 25 year old goalkeeper - Craig MacGillivray - apparently is eligible for us through his Scots born father. And he has not played for England youths at all.

If he's playing Championship football next year why not call him up ? A young goalie is something we do need.

Btw who would object to seeing Michael Devlin and maybe even Craig Halkett called up for a friendly at some point in the next twelve months ?

In the Portsmouth local rag, the lad is described as a Scot;

The News: Portsmouth boss’ delight with flourishing MacGillivray.
https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/pompey/portsmouth-boss-delight-with-flourishing-macgillivray-1-8648740

On 9/27/2018 at 10:20 PM, ceudmilefailte said:

Another high rating on who scored for Bates, pity we can't make proper comparisons with other players.

He does appear to be well above average for the German second tier though, so far.........................

The Hamburg twitter account christened him the “Ginger Ramos” last night as it was 4 clean sheets in 4 games with him playing 😂😂😂

On 9/27/2018 at 6:54 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

My blood boils when you come across a "Scotland fan" that wants us to stand to attention and sing GSTQ.

Usually the kind of kant that wants the return of the boring Home Championships, some royal parasite to shake hands with the players pre-match and don't want any Celtic players in the team.

Bitter.... very bitter.  I have absolutely no problem with a Scotland fan that sings gstq,or wants the home championship bought back.  And no.... I’m not a rangers fan and don’t mind Celtic players in the team if they are good enough.