Question Time Tonight - Page 54 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

Anyone else been watching this tonight?

I was expecting Tasmina to be a screaming harpie for some reason, but she comes across fairly well.

Chris Bryant and the American woman are useless. And the Tory boy, well handcock as a surname suits him

Question time is a terrible programme, designed for idiots. "I think this","I think this though". "Your a khunt", "but I think your a khunt"

Has anyone gained anything from this 45mins, not a fckin thing.

It's the endless applause I can't stand eithe when it's blatently unnecessary.if you were to condense the applause in the entire show it would probably add up to about 20 mins

Question tits

Should be feisty

Alec Salmond, Melanie Phillips, David Davis, Caroline Flint and Lionel Barber (editor of the Financial Times)

She's one of the very, very few women I'd ever pay this compliment to, but Melanie Phillips is a complete kqunt.

Caroline Flint isnt far behind

You'll get no prizes on how many times she interrupts everyone (mostly Eck) on tonights programme

U do have to wonder what the poor folk of Doncaster did to end up with Ed Miliband and Caroline Flint as their MPs ?

Possibly two of the worst labour MPs of all time.

Guest flumax

Flint, you know, she makes me, you know, wonder how she in a profession needing oratory skills

Edited by flumax