Question Time Tonight - Page 55 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

As a rather distant - Red Sea Pededestrian - I'm not just intrigued - but fuqqin' pissed off... why is the British government responsibe for the sisters who have left their husbands, for the decision the sisters' made to take their bairns to Syria?

If the Govt had stopped them heading to do 'hadj" - can you aimagine the shite landing on the head of the autharities (sp) for stopping them gong to Saudi - It's bollox!

The community (sic) needs to take resp.... for what happens in their world!

Edited by Wibble

Guest flumax

Salmond is so far above the others. What a surprise..

Him and David Davis are clearly head and shoulders above the rest. Seasoned pros

Who is melanie Phillips ?

And did they say it was lionel blair next to her ?

Who is melanie Phillips ?

And did they say it was lionel blair next to her ?

She's married to, who was the BBC's legal correspondent, Joshua Rosenburg (He's not anymore) - whi ... sort of.. went a bit ... well loook him up - pair of Zionists! (IMHO!)

Alex walked it tonight for sure and consistently got the most applause.

And yes he is a legend...a superb orator...a genius....a hero....

And now we have Wee Nicola too !! Who looks like she can surpass her master : )

Utterly inspirational at her world tour event at the Hydro...fantastic.

Should watch this to see whats in store for Greece and then the rest of us

Prepare to be angry

Yeah i made a joking reference to it yesterday, been hearing some horror stories as i said a guy i play World of Warcraft with, is one of Greeces lawyers dealing with it.

Also good to hear someone talk about the crash being engineered by Goldman Sachs et al, I can't find my original post about that, but i can find one in 2012 where i moan about it more.

"

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

Has anyone at all been charged for the crash? mind folk have commited suicide, families wrecked cause of this. Yet goldman sachs post record bonuses, and they were mis-selling stuff, if only someone had wrote a post about that years before that Sachs were planning it, nah if that had happened someone here would have latched onto some specious thing about the guy making the claims and then argued that as opposed to the actual claims."...

"Goldman sachs incorrectly labelling sub-prime packages and getting them marked as not toxic, made them a shit load of money and was partially at fault for the whole collapse, and put some of their competitors assets up for a very cheap price, they also had their former head in as Obama's money man for the "bailout"."

Cheers for posting some interesting angles and technicalities i was ignorant of. :ok:

Yeah i made a joking reference to it yesterday, been hearing some horror stories as i said a guy i play World of Warcraft with, is one of Greeces lawyers dealing with it.

Also good to hear someone talk about the crash being engineered by Goldman Sachs et al, I can't find my original post about that, but i can find one in 2012 where i moan about it more.

"

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

Has anyone at all been charged for the crash? mind folk have commited suicide, families wrecked cause of this. Yet goldman sachs post record bonuses, and they were mis-selling stuff, if only someone had wrote a post about that years before that Sachs were planning it, nah if that had happened someone here would have latched onto some specious thing about the guy making the claims and then argued that as opposed to the actual claims."...

"Goldman sachs incorrectly labelling sub-prime packages and getting them marked as not toxic, made them a shit load of money and was partially at fault for the whole collapse, and put some of their competitors assets up for a very cheap price, they also had their former head in as Obama's money man for the "bailout"."

Cheers for posting some interesting angles and technicalities i was ignorant of. :ok:

Aye - folk tend to lose sight of the fact that when stock markets collapse every dollar that someone loses is a dollar gained by someone else along the way...

Aye - folk tend to lose sight of the fact that when stock markets collapse every dollar that someone loses is a dollar gained by someone else along the way...

or contracts the money supply that makes everyone's money worth more, which if you have billions of pounds it provides a lot more clout. So your money is worth more and your competitors are sold on the cheap, now that's what i call a win win.

Just need some tame politicians to legislate it for you.

Is it me or is Andy Burnham wearing make up tonight, mascara even?