Question Time Tonight - Page 53 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

So... if I followed that correctly Davidson and Falconer were hardly supportive of Carmichael and more or less said he should consider his position? But without any sense of real pressure or urgency.

Nicolson seemed leaden footed, and Riddoch could have answered all the SNP questions herself

Alex Massie a long winded troll, trying to be clever calling carmichael bagpuss

whoa, This week, a precious few minutes on the Carmichael affair, and Andrew Neil spends almost the entire time trying to skewer Salmond on his 'lying' about EU legal advice... which he is entitled to bring up as part of the issue but surely not the whole issue - but I'd have liked to hear what Portillo, Johnson and UKIPper thought, would they defend Carmichael or not? What about Mundell? Why are they not asking?

shouty skinheid combat 18 MI5 plant ready-tattoo-knuckled "yes voter"?

On yer way

Nicholson called him out right - cúnt's a in nawbag

If it acts nawbag and stinks nawbag - it's a in nawbag

Yes spot on. Some one out there must no this nawbag. BBC could have disguised it better. Most blatant PLANT i have seen yet !!!!

I can only hope you were pissed because he is rank

It was an SNP hustings to choose the candidate. So a very different scenario. But I agree, he was poor last night. Surprised they threw him in there so early.

I thought Nicolson was alright

Was the poorest i had seen Massie though

And as for Ruth Davidson bringing up the Orkney & Shetland Independence from Scotland red herring ........

Thought he did ok too. Nice to see a different SNP face for a change.

Actually I thought all the panel were ok (although as mentioned Massie was poorer than usual) normally half those involved have me reaching for the remote...

I though Nicholson did well enough - though he was kinda gulping in air at times.

I appreciate it must be difficult to think on your feet and always give sharp answers but there are always obvious and repeat type questions that can be prepared for. When it was suggest that it was not right that Scotland should have some kind of veto should the UK vote to leave E.U. then it could easily have been pointed out that it was possible that only England might vote to leave E.U. and the other 3 countries might be taken out as a consequence.

I'll watch it tomorrow, but I've been impressed with Nicholson (A bheil Gàidhlig aig Iain?) He certainly sounds it, yet apparently he's a Weegie.

Always find Riddoch and Massie pretty good in different ways.

Davidson started off quite good, but has turned into a wee shitebag recently with her constant sniping.

No Lib Dem? Shock a roonie.

Nae Cockburn either? Or Farage? Whit? I fought this woz kwestian time.

I'll watch it tomorrow, but I've been impressed with Nicholson (A bheil Gàidhlig aig Iain?) He certainly sounds it, yet apparently he's a Weegie.

After you watch it, ye willnae be Kev.

Missed easy opportunities to score against Falconer (which Davidson stepped in and took). A culture secretary that doesn't know if Scotland are playing Qatar home or away (fitba is a big part of Scottish culture, no?). Then comments about Sepp "Platter".

5/10.

Missed easy opportunities to score against Falconer (which Davidson stepped in and took). A culture secretary that doesn't know if Scotland are playing Qatar home or away (fitba is a big part of Scottish culture, no?). Then comments about Sepp "Platter".

5/10.

Now we know who the unnamed Tartan Army member who talked to the Record is.

Anyway, I'm not bothered if Nicolson knows anything about Football or not as sport is devolved. The important part of his brief is Media which is reserved and which will be an important issue in this parliament, especially where the future of the BBC is concerned.

Always find Riddoch and Massie pretty good in different ways.

Davidson started off quite good, but has turned into a wee shitebag recently with her constant sniping.

No Lib Dem? Shock a roonie.

Nae Cockburn either? Or Farage? Whit? I fought this woz kwestian time.

I always thought he was from Skye.

5/10.

That's about right. But having seen him previously, in a non-hostile environment, I think he has real potential.