Question Time Tonight - Page 56 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

Burham is useless ,another tory wanabe !

and that yvette balls ,she said last week no matter what it entails

she will NEVER do any deal with the snp.

so who learned any lessons ? Not labour !

It's noticeable that these Labour failures never rule out deals with the Tories...only with a genuine left of centre party.

It says all about where Labour have ended up.

Disgusting.

It's noticeable that these Labour failures never rule out deals with the Tories...only with a genuine left of centre party.

It says all about where Labour have ended up.

Disgusting.

True.

They stopped being Labour a few years into Bliar's reign.

Turned their backs and have no shame.

• 2 weeks later...

I detest soubry utterly.

Can't stand one second of her opening her right wing gob.

Why do question time keep having her on ?

She must get more goes than any other tory and she is the worst of all of them and that takes some doing

Miss boars is a livewire for sure !!

Says something great then seconds later something daft but entertaining at least

And Tommy is doing great and ive just realised I was working with him 30 years back in Labour student politics. ...good on you Tommy for doing so well and glad we've both made move to SNP :)

Well I can't stand UKIP but that UKIP woman did at least come up with a couple of good answers in the middle of the rest of what she was spouting.

She was right on Greece and on wanting a much higher minimum wage.

And actually David Beckham has been studied at degree level albeit not the title of the course. ..

And I would rather have listened to her than the two obnoxious tories on the programme

(And yes ukip has plenty of obnoxious people too)

Tommy Sheppard is turning out to be a very likeable man. His maiden speech was excellent and his performance on QT the other was decent. I'm also reliably informed from a former Labour yooth comrade, who is now on his staff that he's no fan of the SNP disciplinary system and has had his collar felt already for speaking out locally against the party, and has made it clear he'd do so again.

The Katy Clark of the SNP? :wub: