This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 65 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Fair play to you making that trip on a Tuesday. Glad it was worthwhile.

8 undefeated away games in a row, the best since Bobby Williamson was boss!

Makes me slightly ashamed I can’t be arsed going to firhill tonight!

:lol:

Glad it was worth it, a late equaliser always feels like a victory!

Stokes and McGinn were fucking useless. 

I've said time and time again but nobody gives the ball away more than John McGinn. If the fans didn't have a song for him he'd be getting slaughtered week in week out for the number of times he gives the ball away cheaply. Fraser Fyvie, Lewis Stevenson and many more have been hounded for far less

As for Stokes, he's another waste of space. Cup final aside, he was humpty in his last spell and he's even humptier this time round

24 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Hibs denied a stonewaller. Let's just move on from it though, afterall the powers that be at Easter Road are happy to allow Rangers to cheat and brush it under the carpet 

Just seen on twitter a blatant tug on McCrorie's shirt inside the box that people seem to be ignoring ?

56 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Hibs denied a stonewaller. Let's just move on from it though, afterall the powers that be at Easter Road are happy to allow Rangers to cheat and brush it under the carpet 

So no Hibs player has ever got away with a dodgy handball? No cheats at Easter Road? 😀 

For what it's worth, it looked a penalty to me but it's not Rangers fault. Have a moan at the ref. He's responsible. 

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Hibs denied a stonewaller.

Certainly were!

Looks a pretty clear movement towards the ball. When you see some of the “deliberate handballs” that do get given, that one was about as blatant as you’ll get.

Edited by sbcmfc

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

So no Hibs player has ever got away with a dodgy handball? No cheats at Easter Road? 😀 

For what it's worth, it looked a penalty to me but it's not Rangers fault. Have a moan at the ref. He's responsible. 

A rangers fan talking about cheating 😂😂😂

Sit doon son