This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 154 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Redz said:

Nope. In fact you've attempted to defend our 'banter' (which, at the time, I was comfortable with) to suit

That's gone now

Sheep shagger. 

6 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

But it's OK to rant about Huns? 

You're a hypocritical fuck wit. You're chucking round all sorts because of a game of football. Can you not even enjoy your team finally winning a game at Celtic Park? 

Either lay off the laughing juice or step away from the keyboard because you really are coming over as the biggest bellend on the boards, and that is some gpi g! 

@parklife  called it right with the amount of rockets posting shite.

I've been at the Gourock Highland Games all day so looking forward to the highlights of the games on Sportscene tonight. The paying punters at Easter Road got a bloody good deal today. 

Not usually

No, not at all

I don't drink

Indeed. Great game.

The ongoing 3 way Groundhog Day style ‘twat off’  between Celitic, Aberdeen and Rangers fans on here has hit epic levels 😂 

On today’s games, I’m not exactly Lennon’s biggest fan but his celebration after Hibs 5th was very funny 😂 fair play to him. 

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

The ongoing 3 way Groundhog Day style ‘twat off’  between Celitic, Aberdeen and Rangers fans on here has hit epic levels 😂 

On today’s games, I’m not exactly Lennon’s biggest fan but his celebration after Hibs 5th was very funny 😂 fair play to him. 

Apologies Jim, most of the 'twat offs' have been my doing.

Lennon, as much as he's a dislikeable lying cunt, was entitled to that today.

The Huns don't like it, which makes it fab.

I really wanted Utd up as I miss Tannadice away days...:ok:

41 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

You mean the record was utterly meaningless?

Seems to me that they put out their strongest line-up, and the subs that came on with plenty of time were two internationalists and their leading scorer.

(How about you tried to win but didn't?)

The fact you lot think this is a result of huge proportions is worrying. The game meant nothing to one side and everything to the other. It was a pleasure to be a helping hand to your side. Today as with Wednesday was a total side show but again, well done on pipping the Huns.

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Anyway, who do you think will get Manager Of The Month for May?

Post-split...

Aberdeen W3 D2 L0 11pts GD +5
Hibs W2 D2 L1 Pts 8 GD +3
Rangers W2 D2 L1 Pts 8 GD-3
Celtic W2 D1 L2 7 Pts 7 GD +5
Killie W1 D1 L3 pts 4 GD -4
Hearts W1 D0 L4 Pts 3 GD -5

This thread is brilliant.   Can't remember... were previous end-of-season handshakes-all-round like this?  :lol:

Anyway Scotty, have to say that your team have at least put up decent performances against the OF this month, and about time too.   DM sounded a bit irked today that previous failings had been noticed.   Good on him that he's turned it around (stopped bottling it 🏳️ ) or whatever...

58 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Lennon is entitled to a wee GIRUY as he gets all sorts coming his way and any fan complaining is a sad wee snowflake. 

Admittedly he'll probably end up with an SFA ban but that's because our game is run by killjoy twats. 

I'm surprised, and cant be bothered scrolling back to see if anyone has mentioned it, that Aberdeen and Rangers finished only 9 and 12 points behind Celtic when both of them had several periods during the season of being utter rank

To say only 4 games cost Rangers the title is mental

6 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I'm surprised, and cant be bothered scrolling back to see if anyone has mentioned it, that Aberdeen and Rangers finished only 9 and 12 points behind Celtic when both of them had several periods during the season of being utter rank

To say only 4 games cost Rangers the title is mental

I think we would have won more matches if we needed to but we've certainly not been as good as last season. Saying that, we are one win away from another treble. 

I was quite happy with the result today. It was a bit odd not wanting Celtic to score. I thought Aberdeen were trying to lose when they brought May on.  

45 minutes ago, macy37 said:

The fact you lot think this is a result of huge proportions is worrying. 

Celtic had a home undefeated streak to protect, and by their own words wanted to end 'the party' on a high note.

They failed.

Aberdeen (and in particular an under fire manager) had some 'wrongs' to right in the form of second place prize money, an extra week off prior to Europe, and the hope of ending a 24 game winless streak at Celtic Park.

All of those things were accomplished.

51 minutes ago, macy37 said:

The game meant nothing to one side and everything to the other.

Clearly and provably not true.

51 minutes ago, macy37 said:

It was a pleasure to be a helping hand to your side. 

Whose quote is that?

Brown, Boyata, or Griffiths?

(They all seemed royally pissed off. :lol:)

54 minutes ago, macy37 said:

... again, well done on pipping the Huns.

My goodness you are gracious today.

And for a third time I thank you. :ok:

2 hours ago, Redz said:

You can biffkin aff anaw ya insular fukwit :wave:

Doesn't make sense but nae danger. Get a grip though it's a message board, for fun and the likes, stop behaving like a wean

35 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

5-5 at Easter road

5-4 at Wembley 

5-4 defeat for Barcelona today

It’s not only the tamb that’s went mental today 🤣

Take it you don't know the name of levantes stadium 😂😂

Recorded the Barca game so gonna watch it tomorrow, looks like it'll be worth it

Just now, Kirk said:

Doesn't make sense but nae danger. Get a grip though it's a message board, for fun and the likes, stop behaving like a wean

Take it you don't know the name of levantes stadium 😂😂

Recorded the Barca game so gonna watch it tomorrow, looks like it'll be worth it

You would be 100% correct 🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Take it you don't know the name of levantes stadium m

Ciudad de Valencia

I didn’t even know where “levante” was before Motherwell drew them in Europa league. (Valencia if the stadium name didn’t give it away)

20 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Celtic had a home undefeated streak to protect, and by their own words wanted to end 'the party' on a high note.

They failed.

Aberdeen (and in particular an under fire manager) had some 'wrongs' to right in the form of second place prize money, an extra week off prior to Europe, and the hope of ending a 24 game winless streak at Celtic Park.

All of those things were accomplished.

Clearly and provably not true.

Whose quote is that?

Brown, Boyata, or Griffiths?

(They all seemed royally pissed off. :lol:)

My goodness you are gracious today.

And for a third time I thank you. :ok:

I'm glad Aberdeen won but you are nuts if you think you'd have won if we'd wanted/needed to. 

Look at the three players we took off. Those are the changes of a manager that is only really focused on next week. Some players will have been annoyed but probably more to do with their claim for a starting place next week. 

23 minutes ago, Kirk said:

I have no idea what a biffkin is.

You mentioned it ya 'wean' (whatever the fuck a wean is)

'Nae danger,' wtf is all that about?