This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 152 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Agree. Some absolute wallopers getting giddy over a set of effectively meaningless fixtures.

How are they meaningless? Not being a Tim, I’m not sure where your coming from. Every game means something. We went into today possibly finishing 2nd, 3rd or 4th. Hardly fucking meaningless.

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Hilarious to see the seethe from the huns today and the sheep creaming themselves over their hollow victory 🤣

For that to be true Celtic would have had to have purposely throw away their lengthy undefeated home record.

Do you believe that they hate Sevco THAT much?

(Do you honestly believe that's what happened?)

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

How are they meaningless? Not being a Tim, I’m not sure where your coming from. Every game means something. We went into today possibly finishing 2nd, 3rd or 4th. Hardly fucking meaningless.

You were going to finish 2nd or 3rd as Hibs weren’t going to beat you 6-0. There really isn’t much difference is there? Put it this way, it’s not worth dishing out a shedload of abuse to fellow posters (not just you) in the grand scheme of things is it? Although maybe you think it is.

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

You were going to finish 2nd or 3rd as Hibs weren’t going to beat you 6-0. There really isn’t much difference is there? Put it this way, it’s not worth dishing out a shedload of abuse to fellow posters (not just you) in the grand scheme of things is it? Although maybe you think it is.

I called Redz a fud. We have a history, I think he is a fud. Hardly a ‘shedload’ of abuse. Far from it. 

Ok, we can agree to disagree. Today was important to me as a game, to try and beat Dons to 2nd. 2 less games in Europe. Quite important. 

Even if Dons weren’t in equation, beat Hibs, also important. Beat anyone for that matter. I’m surprised a football fan thinks a game doesn’t mean anything to the fans involved. Strange. 

24 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I called Redz a fud. We have a history, I think he is a fud. Hardly a ‘shedload’ of abuse. Far from it. 

Ok, we can agree to disagree. Today was important to me as a game, to try and beat Dons to 2nd. 2 less games in Europe. Quite important. 

Even if Dons weren’t in equation, beat Hibs, also important. Beat anyone for that matter. I’m surprised a football fan thinks a game doesn’t mean anything to the fans involved. Strange. 

Ok, yes, games mean something. But the amount of shit throwing going on in here the day, you would think it was Dens Park 86 or Helicopter Sunday. It’s a bit of an over reaction, by many, to the actual relevance of today’s games. FFS, someone was flinging peado jibes about amongst it all. 

36 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

It isn't two less games in Europe for next season. 

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It is if celtic win the cup, the 2nd round entry goes to Aberdeen and Hibs go in at 1st round. 

That was the case last year but I'm sure they said on the radio a couple of weeks ago that they'd call start at the very first qualifying round regardless this year.

Anyway, who do you think will get Manager Of The Month for May?

Post-split...

Aberdeen W3 D2 L0 11pts GD +5
Hibs W2 D2 L1 Pts 8 GD +3
Rangers W2 D2 L1 Pts 8 GD-3
Celtic W2 D1 L2 7 Pts 7 GD +5
Killie W1 D1 L3 pts 4 GD -4
Hearts W1 D0 L4 Pts 3 GD -5

Guest BlueGaz
32 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Ok, yes, games mean something. But the amount of shit throwing going on in here the day, you would think it was Dens Park 86 or Helicopter Sunday. It’s a bit of an over reaction, by many, to the actual relevance of today’s games. FFS, someone was flinging peado jibes about amongst it all. 

Ok. Fair enough about the peado. Nothing wrong with passionate fans who don’t like each other though. Par for the course. 

Guest BlueGaz
21 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It is if celtic win the cup, the 2nd round entry goes to Aberdeen and Hibs go in at 1st round. 

Yep. Can’t see Tim’s chucking the cup. Should win that one, Gers not involved. 

12 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

That was the case last year but I'm sure they said on the radio a couple of weeks ago that they'd call start at the very first qualifying round regardless this year.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/article/european-qualification-201819/

This was from 04/05/18, not that it means it’s true. The balloons running our game could make up anything at any point. 

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

For that to be true Celtic would have had to have purposely throw away their lengthy undefeated home record.

Do you believe that they hate Sevco THAT much?

(Do you honestly believe that's what happened?)

Aww jeez, how could I have forgotten how tedious you are 😵

2 hours ago, Redz said:

:lol::lol::rollsmile:

Hun / Tim Cunts (That's for you Ormond) foaming at the mouth about an Aberdeen result

A win wasn't even enough for the unionists today, and if anyone wants to believe that Bother Brendan wanted the pedophile collectors to lose they need to have a 1-1 with some of (All of tbh) the green and white cocks on this board

Happy to have a ban for the above as long as suggesting fornication with an animal is awarded similar status ;) 

2 stars and SF

I enjoyed that.......:wave:

I remember my first beer, what a biffkin

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

https://celtsarehere.com/new-fan-footage-emerges-of-shay-logan-hitting-out-at-celtic-star/

Logan refuses a handshake, handbags after it, then has a ball thrown at his head twice. 

I look forward to seeing boyata (I think) punished also. 

The fact he refuses tells you a lot about that attention seeking lying cunt. 

Poor throws. Should have taken his heed Aff.

22 minutes ago, macy37 said:

The fact he refuses tells you a lot about that attention seeking lying cunt. 

Poor throws. Should have taken his heed Aff.

Bit on a second look, there wasn’t one offered. It looks like Lustig? is trying to tell him to gtf and he’s having none of it. 

I remember the outcry when Logan bounced the ball off Griffiths head a couple of seasons ago. 

Lets see what the victims have to say about 2 players doing the same thing. 

Champions, but the worst losers out there. 

#weareallshaylogan :)