This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 157 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

38 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

do killie fans boo him? does any other support have a problem with him?

you forgot kris boyd by the way, dons fans boo him regularly but he gives it back in spades which is absolutely fine with us

He got pelters in the last game after he was making gestures to the East Stand (where camera is) following his goal and him running back for kick off.

He wasn't even getting any verbal, so it was a bizarre reaction. I can understand a celebration like that if he was getting pelters all game but it just seemed a bit odd and "look at me" kinda reaction.

He just seems thick as shit to be fair.

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

what did he do now?

Is it any worse than Boyd or Brown? I don't include lennon because he's in a league of his own for opposition fans hating him

Not even comparable to Boyd, he gets pelters every game and gives some back. It's all in good jest in my experience.

Logan was getting no verbal at all from us, never has but for some strange reason he made a beeline for the stand just before centre and started making weird gestures.

He lost the plot a bit after that.

All very strange and as I said, he's just not very bright.

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Sounds to me like you're doing a bit of victim blaming yourself, Logan hit out at Lustig and then ran away like a little shitebag, hence the red card. Some folks seem to think it was for gesturing at Celtic fans, I'm just putting them right.

For a second i thought you were saying he got sent off for being a shitebag. Then i read again.

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, phart said:

For a second i thought you were saying he got sent off for being a shitebag. Then i read again.

If that was possible, 95% of our squad would be permanently on a suspension.

26 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Not even comparable to Boyd, he gets pelters every game and gives some back. It's all in good jest in my experience.

Logan was getting no verbal at all from us, never has but for some strange reason he made a beeline for the stand just before centre and started making weird gestures.

Aye fair enough gesturing to opposition fans behind the goals right after scoring, but running over to them at the opposite end of the ground a couple of minutes afterwards with a GIRUY gesture is sure to incite people, which it did.

I didn't think killie fans were so sensitive

interesting video on twitter, filmed by a celtic fan. Shay is quite clearly seen to be applauding the celtic fans to start with until Lustig comes across to him with his "headbutt" gesture. Shay pushes him away.............he does not punch or slap him like the dram queen tims on here claim. Shay goes away but boyata wants some of the action and throws the ball at him, this is when Shay decides to act like an imbecile and incite the crowd. Leigh Griffiths decides to pick up the ball and throw it at Logan too..

18 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I didn't think killie fans were so sensitive

We're not, I'm just giving an example of him being a bellend.

If you want to see sensitive, just look at the Aberdeen support each time Boyd scores against you and points to his belly!

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We're not, I'm just giving an example of him being a bellend.

If you want to see sensitive, just look at the Aberdeen support each time Boyd scores against you and points to his belly!

Most aberdeen fans I know are aware its only banter between us and boyd. There's plenty of examples of Boyd being a bellend, listen to any sportsound podcast he's on for proof. 

Guest BlueGaz

I thought there was more to it than that. Bit of handbags, couple of yellows possibly, Griffiths probably the worst part.  Who got what in the end?

Griffiths missing him with the ball sums his season up really. 🤣

Edited by BlueGaz

16 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Most aberdeen fans I know are aware its only banter between us and boyd. There's plenty of examples of Boyd being a bellend, listen to any sportsound podcast he's on for proof. 

There's plenty of examples of Logan being a bellend too, that's what I'm trying to show you!

5 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I thought there was more to it than that. Bit of handbags, couple of yellows possibly, Griffiths probably the worst part.  Who got what in the end?

Griffiths missing him with the ball sums his season up really. 🤣

Logan got a red

Celtic players, despite starting the whole situation, got nothing. 

Logan reacted to the Celtic fans after he started getting physically, verbally and emotionally abused. 

But that’s ok, because it was celtic. 

Time to draw a line under it and accept that everything they do and say is correct. 

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, dandydunn said:

Logan got a red

Logan reacted to the Celtic fans after he started getting physically, verbally and emotionally abused. 

Time to draw a line under it and accept that everything they do and say is correct. 

If that is everything that happened in the vid then its stupid.  I'm not surprised though.  I would have thought nothing, or yellows for boyata, griffiths def for throwing ball, lustig and logan for being stupid.

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Logan got a red

Don't talk utter shite, where you at the game yesterday? There was no abuse getting dished out to Logan the entire game, I accept he's been abused and booed before but not yesterday. 

8 minutes ago, Mox said:

Don't talk utter shite, where you at the game yesterday? There was no abuse getting dished out to Logan the entire game, I accept he's been abused and booed before but not yesterday. 

Did you watch the video posted above by a Celtic fan? I never said he was getting abuse during the game, you just added that bit in to make yourself feel better. 

The facts have been clearly posted above, Logan was applauding celtic fans then he was confronted by Lustig, assaulted with a weapon by Boyata then had an attempted assault by Griffiths. This is the players that represent your team that you’re evidently not wanting to see, Celtic should be issuing a public apology to Logan for the conduct of several of their players, it’s disgusting.

Logan clearly isn’t antagonising anyone until Lustig started, then he starts winding up celtic fans, no one has denied that. 

Maybe you should take off your offended hat and look in real time what happened. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Did you watch the video posted above by a Celtic fan? I never said he was getting abuse during the game, you just added that bit in to make yourself feel better. 

The facts have been clearly posted above, Logan was applauding celtic fans then he was confronted by Lustig, assaulted with a weapon by Boyata then had an attempted assault by Griffiths. This is the players that represent your team that you’re evidently not wanting to see, Celtic should be issuing a public apology to Logan for the conduct of several of their players, it’s disgusting.

Logan clearly isn’t antagonising anyone until Lustig started, then he starts winding up celtic fans, no one has denied that. 

Maybe you should take off your offended hat and look in real time what happened. 

And it's me thats offended? Quality stuff.

Just now, dandydunn said:

Can you deny any of the above didn’t happen?

Of course I'm not denying it happened, I was there, I seen it with my own eyes, however Logan wasn't abused yesterday, he was being a wee dick and Celtic players took umbridge.

1 minute ago, Mox said:

Of course I'm not denying it happened, I was there, I seen it with my own eyes, however Logan wasn't abused yesterday, he was being a wee dick and Celtic players took umbridge.

Applauding opposition support is being a wee dick?

It appears on the video that Logan took umbridge to being confronted by Lustig, or did the video make that part up?

Logan is a bit of a prick. Can understand that when it comes to Celtic fans though, as they always give him abuse. 

Lustig is the biggest wanker in the league and always seems to get away with it. Remember him rolling on the ground feigning injury vs Hearts at Tynecastle last season, then jumped up and started giving GIRUY's to the Hearts fans when Celtic scored. The guys is a grade-A cock. Hardly surprising he initiated this whole incident. 

To be fair to Boyata, he;s only trying to stick up for his team mate. However, he shouldn't have got involved. 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

There's plenty of examples of Logan being a bellend too, that's what I'm trying to show you!

you don't need to show me, every dons fan on this thread has admitted he's a bellend and very thick. 

WAtched that video and not got a clue what Logan did wrong. All I saw was several Celtic players having a pop at him. Surely Aberdeen will appeal and at least 2 Celtic players should get red cards 

23 minutes ago, XB52 said:

WAtched that video and not got a clue what Logan did wrong. All I saw was several Celtic players having a pop at him. Surely Aberdeen will appeal and at least 2 Celtic players should get red cards 

Logan shouldn't have put his hands on lustig and he shouldn't have started gesturing to the celtic fans after it. He deserved at least a yellow

In a fair footballing country, Lustig, Boyata and Griffiths would be in deep shit but I fully expect SFA to happen

Edited by vanderark14