Any One Else? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Any One Else?

blackcountry jock

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Know several people scrambling about to get tickets now. Have a fair bit sympathy for them but told them this would happen when the game came around. At the station there where loads of people looking and imagine there will be a lot searching in Glasgow. Kind of crazy when tickets have been available for several weeks but now looks like we could have sold a fair number more. Suspect all the England tickets will go before Tuesday, certainly be a complete sell out if we do the business tonight.

Yep gutted am not going tonight. Only missed 8 home games since 1976 but said at the start when the prices were announced i wouldn't be going and I'm sticking to my principles. Wandering around the city centre at lunchtime and seeing everyone mingling and meeting up started to get to me and it's hurting. Got a freebie for Georgia, so I went. I have secired a freebie for engurland so am going now despite having no appetite whatsoever for it. Nae freebie for tonight so pub for me. My only consolation is that i know a number of regulars who are not going for the same reason as myself! C'mon Scotland let's win this tonight.

I'm gutted, this is only my 4th home game (including Georgia) in 14 years ill have missed; but well done to all the mugs who have now given the SFA the thumbs up to shaft us for years to come

This..... I'm now thinking my staying away was a fruitless gesture as tonight and probably tues will be a sell out so the sfa will claim it to be a success and will put prices up even more next time