Midweek fitba - Page 26 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Midweek fitba

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuck on a 6 team accumulator tonight, only Ross County was letting me down, last minute goal has made me a profit of £650.00. But probably relegated my team.

Hartley you fcking gypo, GTF, useless inept tosser.

Loyalty in football, I just dont get it.

8 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Stuck on a 6 team accumulator tonight, only Ross County was letting me down, last minute goal has made me a profit of £650.00. But probably relegated my team.

There's yer season ticket money for next season right there :lol:

Nice lift though :ok: 

5 hours ago, AberdeenAngus said:

Storey's miss worst I can recall seeing. 

The guy is nowhere near enough for Aberdeen, and the fact that he managed to tackle himself from 10 inches out is simply living proof of that fact.

He was one of Mcinnes's throw the dice, back-up signings which has failed. No big deal, he'll leave and go to mid-table dross like Killie or Rangers.

20 minutes ago, Rossy said:

The guy is nowhere near enough for Aberdeen, and the fact that he managed to tackle himself from 10 inches out is simply living proof of that fact.

He was one of Mcinnes's throw the dice, back-up signings which has failed. No big deal, he'll leave and go to mid-table dross like Killie or Rangers.

That is pathetic fishing :lol:

22 hours ago, kumnio said:

Hartley you fcking gypo, GTF, useless inept tosser.

Loyalty in football, I just dont get it.

There actually isn't much loyalty in football these days - look at what Leicester did.

On 04/04/2017 at 10:39 AM, Ally Bongo said:

Even if they had a massive travelling support which they dont - Accies fans have already resigned themselves to Canning getting the club relegated

I would lump on Motherwell with the proviso being that both of them might play not to get beat and take a point each

yep

Snorters 1-1 Artistic Twats

Boxers 1-0 Hibsing It

I think that's the top 6 sorted.  Celtic generally hump Killie, although Killie have beaten them a fair few times more than we have in the last 20 years. 

In fact, I was at the last game Thistle beat Celtic in the league (or any competition)... 3-1 at Hampden.   Had to protect my mate's wee brother as the Celtic fans charged into the Thistle fans.     bullying shítebags.   Only take on the wee teams.    

Best fandans in the world. 

Guest BlueGaz

Sooner this season is over the better, been utter rank all year, bar a couple of games.

Edited by BlueGaz