This Weekends Games - Page 105 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

17 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Firstly, it would still be personal abuse, and one of the factors that invariably drags a messageboard down.

Secondly, we warn, suspend, re-suspend (if necessary), and THEN ban.

We do our best to avoid 'straight reds' but the 'players' have to do their part too.

So which mod are you then, Scotty?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Nice to the farmers out with the pitchforks, mods do me favour just ban me then I don't have to be distracted by useless c*nts like Scotty and Parklife in the future. 

Voluntarily reading my posts, then whinging about doing so. Quite a bizarre position you're taking there, Larky. 

2 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Blah blah

We all make mistakes, and by admitting them we not only feel better, but we grow too. :)

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

So which mod are you then, Scotty?

I'm the one that gave myself a warning about posting graphic images.

20 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Just for the record, I never for one nanosecond thought that Larky meant "Fenian". I just said it (sorry, typed it) for a laugh. Only somebody with SFB would think he meant that.

I'm offended.

3 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Tierney is going to be a great player in my opinion. Shows some real class.

He does, but today wasn't one of those days.

Not singling him out though, Gordon and possibly Armstrong were the only two I'd give pass marks to.

Was disappointed at full time,of course, but actually think this will help us for the semi final. Not sure if  complacency set in or not but whatever the problem was today will likely be addressed for then, which is the more important game.

2 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

Calling a Celtic fan a SFB and refusing to say what it meant many times when pressed about it, you knew which way I was going to take it the moment you put it down and this back track is nearly as bad as your comment in the first place

SFB is scummy fenian bassa on zombie media. I'm sure its just a coincidence that Larkhall Masher called someone shit for brains for the first time ever (and on old firm day) though. Total coincidence.

Edited by Reevesy

3 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

SFB is scummy fenian bassa on zombie media. I'm sure its just a coincidence that Larkhall Masher called someone shit for brains for the first time ever (and on old firm day) though. Total coincidence.

Just after I pointed out Rangers now can't win the league :lol: how else would a Celtic fan take that when aimed at them

4 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

I was offended and I knew what he meant

Good for you, sister. I mean that in a solidarity sense, if in fact you are of the lady persuasion, not as in Catholic nun. Not that there is anything wrong with Catholics or nuns. Well...........not in my experience. Priests could be a bit grumpy and prone to violent outbursts. What was the question ?

Just now, Blackpool78 said:

Just after I pointed out Rangers now can't win the league :lol: how else would a Celtic fan take that when aimed at them

That's huns for you. They have nothing to wind us up about football for so talk about other poisonous stuff instead.

Just like the 8k singing about peidos today. Disturbing people.

6 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Good for you, sister. I mean that in a solidarity sense, if in fact you are of the lady persuasion, not as in Catholic nun. Not that there is anything wrong with Catholics or nuns. Well...........not in my experience. Priests could be a bit grumpy and prone to violent outbursts. What was the question ?

Bad man. You're jist trying to goad somebody into saying the "P" word.

36 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

Because he is a hun and an ex Ibrox season ticket holder. Should never have been anywhere near reffing the game.

Was this ever actually proved? Genuine question. Bit odd if thats the case.

Anyway, never saw any of the game today anyway. Family stuff.

Did notice that 'Scott Brown elbow' was trending in Glasgow earlier- so I presume it was pretty feisty?

We were poor today, particular Sinclair and Dembele. However, we didn't lose (thanks to Gordon) and we were due an off day. 

It was a stonewall penalty at the end but I'm not going to get too upset about it. Hamilton got much worse last week. 

9 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Was this ever actually proved? Genuine question. Bit odd if thats the case.

Anyway, never saw any of the game today anyway. Family stuff.

Did notice that 'Scott Brown elbow' was trending in Glasgow earlier- so I presume it was pretty feisty?

Why u would u even post knowing you hadn't seen anything?? Ffs a new level of nonsense on here!

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Why u would u even post knowing you hadn't seen anything?? Ffs a new level of nonsense on here!

Twitter- on the local trending pages when I landed earlier.

Not seen anything of the game- bar the BBC report.

Suppose I could google it, if I could be arsed - But know there is always stuff on each sides in these games- so it was more a question if it was one of those tit for tat games.

1 hour ago, Larky Masher said:

Involuntary reading. I could have put you on ignore but your continuous delusions about your relevance were both amusing and rather sad.

"Involuntary reading"? That's a new one. How does that work, Larky? :lol: 

46 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Yeah, Larky is too clever to not have known exactly what he was doing.  

43 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

That's huns for you. They have nothing to wind us up about football for so talk about other poisonous stuff instead.

Just like the 8k singing about peidos today. Disturbing people.

So you don't like being called names but are happy to bandy them about? 

If you can't see the hypocrisy in that then you'd better join Brother Madden at specsavers. 

And it looked like a penalty to me. Can't remember who asked. I'm a biased viewer but not that biased. 

3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

So you don't like being called names but are happy to bandy them about? 

If you can't see the hypocrisy in that then you'd better join Brother Madden at specsavers. 

And it looked like a penalty to me. Can't remember who asked. I'm a biased viewer but not that biased. 

It was me who asked about the pen. Still haven't seen it yet but the consensus seems to be, it should've been given.

15 minutes ago, slasher said:

It was me who asked about the pen. Still haven't seen it yet but the consensus seems to be, it should've been given.

Like the other poster said it wasn't as clear from Refs position but the view from the other side makes it look like he catches Griffiths thigh before getting a wee touch on the ball. 

If it was at the other end I'd have been screaming for it.