Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 29 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

Just now, Stu101 said:

Millers wife tweeted earlier to say he wasn't hit.

Yeah he also went into the Hobs dressing room and congratulated everyone (classy) but he was also meant to have had a kicking.

Top Tips - When you notice thousands of fans invading the pitch don't hang about, get to the dressing room as quickly as possible. Oh and don't drive a bus with Manchester United on it down Green Street 4 hours before kick off on one of the most emotional nights in West Ham's history. 

8 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Top Tips - When you notice thousands of fans invading the pitch don't hang about, get to the dressing room as quickly as possible. Oh and don't drive a bus with Manchester United on it down Green Street 4 hours before kick off on one of the most emotional nights in West Ham's history. 

SFA for you now.  Fantastic tips.

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Videos emerging of rangers fans trying to grab a young kid 

With every new video and picture that emerges the worse Rangers look

Seen that this morning. He does actually grab him from who i presume is his dad and tries to use him as some sort of human shield haha. Bat sh!t mental.

6 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

What's he doing up the other end of the park from his goals, and about 100 yards from the tunnel? :blink:

filmed from the south stand, i thought. hard to make out though- so could be wrong.

Edited by Stu101

3 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

filmed from the south stand, i thought. hard to make out though- so could be wrong.

Aye that's the keeper getting a dunt. The first film is taken from the North and pointing to the opposite goal.

1 hour ago, phart said:

Aye that one is established. It's not enough. I don't like vague stuff. I don't doubt folk were attacked, I just want to know who, as that stops rumours.

I don't think you need to worry about stopping rumours. There appears to be footage Of Foderingham and Holt also being assaulted but I've not seen it personally. 

Perhaps if you trawl the news outlets you'll find what you're looking for?

This could be the thread for most pish posted in tamb history. 

So from what I can gather. 

The songs should not be sung. 

Fans should not be on the pitch,whether celebrating,goading or fighting. 

No one should be assaulted at work. 

If the Huns weren't goaded,this wouldn't have happened. 

For someone earlier to counter what happened on the pitch to singing in the stands,is quite frankly ridiculous. 

Hibs fans are to blame for the incident kicking off,they are both to blame for what happened after it. 

I love a bit of Hun bashing as much as the next guy,but come on,let's look at it through neutral specs. 

58 minutes ago, phart said:

Yeah he also went into the Hobs dressing room and congratulated everyone (classy) but he was also meant to have had a kicking.

The video I saw showed a guy running up to Miller but when he realised who it was (and it looked like Miller said something to him too) he stopped and moved on. 

I don't think he was bothered after that.

35 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Foderingham on the deck 10 second in.

Thats not Foderingham.. As vids above, Foderingham was defending goals at South end of ground. This is taken from Rangers part of North Stand as those fans come down from South towards West stand. Foderingham would have had to have moved pretty quickly to make his way through thousands of Hibs fans in his half, up to Rangers end (why would he go there) and then get decked. Its someone wearing orange/red but its not Rangers goalie.

Edited by Dalgety Bay TA

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

This could be the thread for most pish posted in tamb history. 

So from what I can gather. 

The songs should not be sung. 

Fans should not be on the pitch,whether celebrating,goading or fighting. 

No one should be assaulted at work. 

If the Huns weren't goaded,this wouldn't have happened. 

For someone earlier to counter what happened on the pitch to singing in the stands,is quite frankly ridiculous. 

Hibs fans are to blame for the incident kicking off,they are both to blame for what happened after it. 

I love a bit of Hun bashing as much as the next guy,but come on,let's look at it through neutral specs. 

Pretty much spot on. Though should also say it was an excellent game- much better than any of the other cup finals yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Thats not Foderingham.. As vids below show, Foderingham was defending goals at South end of ground. This is taken from Rangers part of North Stand as those fans come down froms South towards West stand. Foderingham would have had to have moved pretty quickly to make his way through thousands of Hibs fans in his half, up to Rangers end (why would he go there) and then get decked. Its someone wearing orange/red but its not Rangers goalie.

Aye - think you are right mate. apologies.

Just now, Stu101 said:

Pretty much spot on. Though should also say it was an excellent game- much better than any of the other cup finals yesterday.

I said that yesterday. It was a great game. Glad I watched it. Only seen the Fa cup which started on 80 minutes and heard the other 2 were awful. 

15 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I don't think you need to worry about stopping rumours. There appears to be footage Of Foderingham and Holt also being assaulted but I've not seen it personally. 

Perhaps if you trawl the news outlets you'll find what you're looking for?

Maybe lol.