Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 33 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

23 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Yes you should have, though the fact that it took my post to get to you to post a clarification undermines your "I didn't" assertion to some extent.

Not really it was just the way I phrased it that's all.

4 minutes ago, brant grebner said:

there's an easy way to settle this - give Hibs a 30 point deduction next season as punishment.

give Falkirk and United 15 point deductions also and it's fine.

Dunfermline will still get relegated :ok:

9 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

The Sunday Mail one was after the alleged punch as Wallace fell to the ground so a combination of the two pictures is perhaps even more damning.

In which case the cnut involved needs to be locked up as do any others who attacked players / officials. As to the Rangers fans , if they weren't such a bunch of bitter and twisted gobshites constantly bleating about being picked on I might have some sympathy for them. However to bleat about Hibs fans taunting them after their own behaviour in places like Manchester and George Square after the referendum is a bit rich.  

Edited by MacTaz

16 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

They want to change the narrative? We've all been hoping for a change to the narrative for years.

Just cut and pasted this ............ from that nonsense ..quote "  t would be a serious oversight to look at yesterday's events in isolation as they were only a manifestation of the much wider problem of bigotry and hatred towards our club.  " unquote 

When I have finally stopped laughing I may come back and analyse that wee gem !! :lol: