Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 182 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

33 minutes ago, Debian said:

This is almost as bad as £20m for Dembele.  Anything £4m up, we'd likely bite the hand of anyone.

If we've been offered £7m up front for Morelos we'd be utterly mental to turn it down. 

It's a feckin massive "if"  mind you. 

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Bain & Hendry to Celtic, Haber to Hearts, Allan to Hibs. Could be a bad deadline day for Dundee. 

We seem to be scrambling about in the dark for a keeper. I've been impressed any time I've seen Bain but he does he not have some sort of attitude problem?

Edited by slasher

7 minutes ago, slasher said:

We seem to be scrambling about in the dark for a keeper. I've been impressed any time I've seen Bain but he does he not have some sort of attitude problem?

Understatement of the year, the guy is a class A prick. He is a decent keeper, but that’s it. Can’t come for crosses though, and has communication issues with his defence. 

16 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Understatement of the year, the guy is a class A prick. He is a decent keeper, but that’s it. Can’t come for crosses though, and has communication issues with his defence. 

He'll fit right in with the rest of our keepers then, bring him home.

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Any truth in the rumours that Rangers are close to signing Moroccan international Sukhmah Tajir on loan till the end of the season?

You’ll no’ catch up on my 91 wae pish patter like that Son. ;)

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Saints sign George Williams from Fulham on loan. Midfielder who has 7 caps for Wales.

We have also signed midfielder Matty Willock on loan from Man U. His loan at Utrecht seemingly cut short and signed for us.

Murray seemed to fall out of Lennons team selection from late October after the international break.  He was flying early on in the season.  Looks like we are heading to a consistent 4-5-1 formation rest of the season.

kamberi looked good last night, Shaw is very raw and the jury is out on The Aussie international McLaren.

We haven’t been creating enough chances though so Scott Allan I think is a good signing.