You Voted Yet? - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

You Voted Yet?

Guest flumax

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Postal vote sent last week, went to my pal of 50 years , he hasn't voted in his life and wasn't intending to , my wife who is English and a strong yes voter told him that she will drag him to the polling centre if she had to, any how he phoned his son who also wasn't going to vote, well that's 2 more votes in the back of the net that I never expected

I am surprised how quick I was doing it. I thought I'd look at it for a while possibly get emotional but that was all last night after Eck and Nicola's speeches, but was quickly in and out.

Had an old dear smile and say ''Well that's that done then.'' I was so tempted to ask her which way she voted, but I didn't.

Shook the Yes guys' hand and told him I was grateful for his work and I voted yes.

No one told me it was going to be quite so emotional.

Heart racing a bit at the ballot box, vote cast at fourteen minutes past one, walked outside feeling a bit teary and as I started up the road a wee old women walking the other way clocked the badge and as I was walking past very quietly said thank you - I just lost it!

Weeping like a child

I'm away for a lie down, can only imagine the rollercoaster tonight!

TT

Jesus Christ, sat in traffic reading that and just burst into tears.

C'mon guys, this is our time!

J

Thats me and the Mrs back from voting, another 2 YES to the total. Although she did do her best to f*ck it up by walking back from the booth with her marked voting slip and tried to hand it back to the registration officer rather than putting it in the ballot box!

Much merriment ensued along with a red neck for her!

On the job front, my business partner announced he had voted YES 1st thing this morning after being a determined NO all through the campaign. I was gobsmacked :guitar: so that makes it a full 100% YES from our wee company of 5.

Bring it on!!!! :beer2: