You Voted Yet? - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

You Voted Yet?

Guest flumax

Unbelievable, daily mail reading mother-in - law, now just called she's voted yes. The only one in my family who hasn't is the life long tory, times reading, rangers supporting father-in-law, who's reason was..... salmond on an ego trip.

But I bet she's still got those Charles & Diana, will & Kate plates up next time I go round. You can't have it all I suppose.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable, daily mail reading mother-in - law, now just called she's voted yes. The only one in my family who hasn't is the life long tory, times reading, rangers supporting father-in-law, who's reason was..... salmond on an ego trip.

But I bet she's still got those Charles & Diana, will & Kate plates up next time I go round. You can't have it all I suppose.

Amazing.

Did you not have quite a few No voters in your family? E.g you being the only one or am I thinking of someone else?

Phoned my old dear n old boy saying and give them a lift after my work.... Why says she.. well i wouldn't want the barstewards winning by 2 votes says I . it's ok says she thats no happening....Parents don't you love them. :hug:

Edited by Mark frae Crieff

Amazing.

Did you not have quite a few No voters in your family? E.g you being the only one or am I thinking of someone else?

Not sure you're thinking of me, but my story during the campaign.

Well my mum lives overseas, dad dead, brother in england so my direct side don't get a say. I live within 20 mins of 70 of the wife's blood relatives, they're all quite rangers minded and I've had to work on them. I would say at the start 45 were no, today I think it's all but 5-6 who voted No.

Hard work, but I wanted to have many more happy Christmases to come with them all.

I'm just scared, they're all just saying what I want to hear to shut Me up. But those with Facebook, it doesn't seem to be the case