Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 84 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

I've always believed a Trump presidency would be a disaster, haven't seen anything so far to change my mind. The attack on Syria is exactly the sort of thing it seemed he would go for at the first opportunity. The lack of condemnation from most of our politicians (Corbyn has done so to be fair) is sickening.

5 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

I've always believed a Trump presidency would be a disaster, haven't seen anything so far to change my mind. The attack on Syria is exactly the sort of thing it seemed he would go for at the first opportunity. The lack of condemnation from most of our politicians (Corbyn has done so to be fair) is sickening.

To be fair it was just last week he was disowning himself from the current line in Syria. Then a chemical attack happened and now everything is back on the table.

Seems like former ambassadors to Syria and members of the Security Council haven't bought into the PR as of yet, but ostensibly it seems Trump has.

2 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Yeah, that'll be what it is, I actually think it's 6d chess which is like 4d chess but includes the enigmatic 5d chess manoeuvres

Ahh pishwind... the voice of thickness. Great point mate, well made as usual.

4 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Can the horsie thing still do an L shape in 4d chess. Is that the game they played on Star trek when it was on the telly.

Do you mean the rook? Probably.

On star trek it may have been 3d chess. I think they had three chess boards stacked and you could move up and down boards as well as left or right. A normal board is 2d chess.

4d chess is when you have dimensions you cannot immediately perceive but if you did they would make sense of the moves.

You are so dumb it is not worth talking to.

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

Do you mean the rook? Probably.

On star trek it may have been 3d chess. I think they had three chess boards stacked and you could move up and down boards as well as left or right. A normal board is 2d chess.

4d chess is when you have dimensions you cannot immediately perceive but if you did they would make sense of the moves.

You are so dumb it is not worth talking to.

I'll just mark that down as  another win then.

21 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I was looking into a holiday in North Korea yesterday, might put that on hold until Trump leaves the White House :blink:

I'm just grateful its taken the heat off Turkey. Ive been living life a bit too dangerously these past 2 years.