Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 80 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

The only way President Donald Trump is not going to be president in a few weeks is by an assassins hand. And if that happens then it will not be like 1963... You'd be looking at modern day version of a US civil war.  And that is why it is not going to happen. No impeachment, no lone gunman bullshit... Just get used to it. He won.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

It is a funny business all of this.

I would say about 10% of Trumps support (enough to win it for him) was not due to liking Trump so much but more due to their intense revulsion at the tactics of the left. (See all that identity politics pish... go yourselves from now until the end of time.) For me that is the case. I am rooting for Trump mostly due to how much I loath his enemies not so much how much I like him. They repulse me. Although Trump is crazily likeable. You don't get that somehow. Because you never watch him for more than 2 seconds... :lol:

I am prepared to give him a free pass on Israel, Iran and a whole bunch of shit until I can tell who he really is. With Trump actions are everything. He is a results man. So too early to tell. Let's see what he does in the middle east...

We don t know yet but so far he has not betrayed anyone that I can see, Time will tell as it always will. Pity so few can wait and see and judge him on it fairly.

Trump is as close to JFK as we will see in our lifetimes. :)

He's a total f@nny, so was JFK though, priviliged entitled f@nnies.

Disagree with you on JFK but. I think he was the real deal (if belatedly) and they killed him because he was determined to make peace with Russia amongst other things. They dressed it up as him being a national security threat but it was just like it is now with Trump. It is just an excuse to kill people who stand up to the 'deep state' whatever that actually means.  

And also I suppose I disagree with you on Trump. 

I think they are / were both good guys and not fannies.

Edited by thplinth

The whole message of the movie JFK was that it was a coup d'etat and not a lone gunman.

And it was.

So do you think after a coup like that they would just relinquish power back to 'democracy' at the next election cycle?

Since they killed Kennedy - 50 years ago now! - it has been almost unbroken power in their hands. 

I would say with the exception of Carter and (yes) Reagan most presidents since have been "assets".

The Bush Family and the Clinton Family are CIA all the way. 

Edited by thplinth

On 24/03/2017 at 10:27 PM, thplinth said:

The whole message of the movie JFK was that it was a coup d'etat and not a lone gunman.

And it was.

So do you think after a coup like that they would just relinquish power back to 'democracy' at the next election cycle?

Since they killed Kennedy - 50 years ago now! - it has been almost unbroken power in their hands. 

I would say with the exception of Carter and (yes) Reagan most presidents since have been "assets".

The Bush Family and the Clinton Family are CIA all the way. 

George Bush, CIA, who knew?  Well apart from him being CIA director in the 1970s being a bit of a giveaway.

JFK is a magic film but any message Stone tried to get across was wasted by the complete horseshit passed on as fact he introduced into the movie

I personally felt let down when i discovered this

It has been a tough couple of months for the Trump administration.  The Obamacare repeal and replace act was pulled due to lack of supprt from within their own party.  The Republicans are obviously still very divided. That failure to repeal Obamacare means they can't afford to implement the tax cuts they promised.  The Russian thing rumbles on.  Both of Trump's executive orders halting immigration have been stopped by the courts. And no wall yet!

4 hours ago, aaid said:

George Bush, CIA, who knew?  Well apart from him being CIA director in the 1970s being a bit of a giveaway.

Talking before then, Hoover had a memo that names him as the field officer who reports to him. (Some ambiguity of which George Bush)

5 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

JFK is a magic film but any message Stone tried to get across was wasted by the complete horseshit passed on as fact he introduced into the movie

I personally felt let down when i discovered this

What are some examples?

5 hours ago, aaid said:

4 hours ago, Denny's Yard said:

I always have a little chuckle to myself when I drive past this place...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bush_Center_for_Intelligence

thplinth was referring to George Bush Sr. denying that he was CIA back in 1963.

bushtsbd.jpg

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

What are some examples?

There are so many there was even a documentary about it which i have tried to find but cant

I find it hard to believe that an efficianado of the JFK assassination like yourself wouldnt know this already.

However

http://22november1963.org.uk/factual-errors-oliver-stone-movie-jfk

Edited by Ally Bongo

5 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I find it hard to believe that an efficianado of the JFK assassination like yourself wouldnt know this already.

I've never used the movie 'JFK' as a reference to the actual events though (but I'll watch those links).

Thank you.

7 hours ago, aaid said:

That photo could be absolutely anyone.

The fact is, is that he got caught lying when he claimed that he wasn't in the CIA or Dallas on 11/22/63.

'Memo from J. Edgar Hoover to the State Department's Intelligence & Research Bureaeu (INR), dated 29 November 1963, advising of a briefing given by an FBI agent to "Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency" on 23 November 1963. Obtained from US National Security Archives.'

Bush_Sr%2C_JFK_-_J_Edgar_Hoover_memo_2.j

4 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

The fact is, is that he got caught lying when he claimed that he wasn't in the CIA or Dallas on 11/22/63.

'Memo from J. Edgar Hoover to the State Department's Intelligence & Research Bureaeu (INR), dated 29 November 1963, advising of a briefing given by an FBI agent to "Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency" on 23 November 1963. Obtained from US National Security Archives.'

Bush_Sr%2C_JFK_-_J_Edgar_Hoover_memo_2.j

Do you deny you played centre back for Partick Thistle in 2001?

It's not just that, his company was used for the bay of pigs, similarities in names. Paper trails to Bush companies etc.

Also we're debating a straw-man i inadvertently set up as thplinth has shown the source of his claim and it's a book i'm suspecting no one else involved has read yet.