Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 86 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

Anything happening yet? Surley the missile dropped by the USA is a !Ega waste of cash. Someone said it was worth 16 million or something? For 36 deaths? Seems shite. Any innocents killed? Not mentioned. Good old USA.

5 hours ago, phart said:

Aye, the weird fascination with that bomb they dropped on the news was unsettling. Like the news reporters going on about the cruise missiles beauty and other weird shit.

Yea they love the glorification of war. 

10 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

None

Was mentioned

Yet i doubt none died. Noone bats an eyelid though

When a gas attack in Syria killed more than 70 civilians on 4 April, including babies and children, Donald Trump ordered a missile attack on Syria. America applauded. So did its media. So did much of the world. Trump called Bashar al-Assad “evil” and “an animal”. The EU condemned the Syrian regime. Downing Street called the gas attack “barbaric”. Almost every western leader demanded that Assad should be overthrown.

Yet after this weekend’s suicide bombing of a convoy of civilian refugees outside Aleppo killed 126 Syrians, more than 80 of them children, the White House said nothing. Even though the death toll was far greater, Trump didn’t even Tweet his grief. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-suicide-attack-refugee-buses-trump-only-cares-sunni-children-a7687066.html

On 4/19/2017 at 8:22 AM, thplinth said:

When a gas attack in Syria killed more than 70 civilians on 4 April, including babies and children, Donald Trump ordered a missile attack on Syria. America applauded. So did its media. So did much of the world. Trump called Bashar al-Assad “evil” and “an animal”. The EU condemned the Syrian regime. Downing Street called the gas attack “barbaric”. Almost every western leader demanded that Assad should be overthrown.

Yet after this weekend’s suicide bombing of a convoy of civilian refugees outside Aleppo killed 126 Syrians, more than 80 of them children, the White House said nothing. Even though the death toll was far greater, Trump didn’t even Tweet his grief. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-suicide-attack-refugee-buses-trump-only-cares-sunni-children-a7687066.html

The fact no one has even commented on the attack on referenced above on here backs up the assertion that folk on here only care about what the man on the telly tells them to care about. 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

The fact no one has even commented on the attack on referenced above on here backs up the assertion that folk on here only care about what the man on the telly tells them to care about. 

https://www.rt.com/news/385330-aleppo-convoy-evacuees-attack/#.WPesGIUSo-U.email

Watch both videos if you can. The comments in the first one about the disgraceful reporting of it are bang on. The second one shows the immediate aftermath and some may find it upsetting.

They lured the kids out the buses by offering them treats.

"Bring your children". And then they blew up the bomb. All of it done by rebels supported by the US & UK. The non-reporting of it really does show up the mind bending hypocrisy of the western media and its political establishment. 

The fact that Trump exploited an obvious false flag attack was bad enough but for him to ignore this atrocity just days later is beyond belief. Maybe he has said something but I have not seen it... disgusting it really is. 

Edited by thplinth

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Sorry . That is complete guff. The media set and run the agenda. (as we all know by now).

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Silence usually indicates agreement/acceptance, no?

• 2 weeks later...

Comey has been very poor and borderline bizarre at times.

Read the memo from the deputy AG Rod Rosenstein recommending he get the boot. Third document down. I think it is fair enough, Clinton would have sacked him by now for sure.

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/politics/fbi-director-james-b-comeys-termination-letters-from-the-white-house-attorney-general/2430/

Also you can see the letter sacking him from Trump. Second letter down - note in it he says "While I greatly appreciate you informing me on three separate occasions that I am not under investigation... "you're still sacked ya useless fandan. 

As for the claims of collusion with Russia former Obama guys & gals say no.

Former acting attorney general Sally Yates and James R. Clapper Jr., the former director of national intelligence, are testifying at a Senate Judiciary subcommittee hearing on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. This is the transcript of the hearing.

Under oath Clapper has confirmed there was no evidence of collusion whatsoever.

GRAHAM: Without objection. General Clapper, on March 5, 2017, you said the following to a question. Here's the question.

Does intelligence exist that can definitely answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials? You said we did not include any evidence in our report.

And I say our, that's the NSA, the FBI, the CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report.

Chuck Todd (ph) then asked, I understand that, but does it exist? You say no, not to my knowledge. Is that still accurate?

CLAPPER: It is.

This is the other reason it was time to fire Comey. No investigation, no evidence of collusion confirmed under oath. He was sacked because he was doing weird things... repeatedly.

Edited by thplinth

if true - a dealbreaker

BREAKING President Trump accused of sharing top secret intelligence with Russia. If accurate, it's a very big deal.

A senior US official rejects as “false” a report that President Trump shared classified information with Russia.

Edited by Ally Bongo

13 minutes ago, phart said:

You should assess information from the news before you rush to repeat it.

Point ?

BBC reporter reports Washington Post story - uses the word accused

BBC News reports Whitehouse denial - uses the word false in inverted commas

Assess what ?

Edited by Ally Bongo

15 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Point ?

BBC reporter reports Washington Post story - uses the word accused

BBC News reports Whitehouse denial - uses the word false in inverted commas

Assess what ?

You should assess information from the news before you rush to repeat it.  Cause when you propagandize you need people to uncritically pass on the information to disseminate it. Like the BBC does when reporting the government.

Assess the veracity of the information, i.e. what in this article distinguishes it from random fantasy.

For instance in this story we have one name H.R. McMaster who is quoted as saying it is "false", and attended the meeting as national security advisor. What is the name(s) of the person/people making the opposite claim and under what capacity did they attend?

Well i had a quick read and here is what i took out of it.

a former senior U.S. official who is close to current administration officials.

according to an official with knowledge of the exchange. 

unamed sources.

Then we read the article deeper and see what is being discussed. Ah he is giving them intel on ISIS

"..but he described how the Islamic State was pursuing elements of a specific plot and how much harm such an attack could cause under varying circumstances. Most alarmingly, officials said, Trump revealed the city in the Islamic State’s territory where the U.S. intelligence partner detected the threat...

... The identification of the location was seen as particularly problematic, officials said, because Russia could use that detail to help identify the U.S. ally or intelligence capability involved. "

So the US intelligence services which have been conducting a proxy war in Syria with the aims of destablising Syria for Israel, are suddenly up in arms when the folk actually fighting ISIS and the "moderate rebels" (mercenaries) the Russians and Syria might get a bit of help dealing with them.

So they leak it out through anonymous sources and John McCain (the person who met with ISIS/FSA in person and help organise the whole thing) is just co-incidentally being retweeted by this "journo" as well.

You need to have read all the leaked cables regarding Libya/running weapons to Syria through Libya to know it was being done by Hilary for Israel. As mentioned in there.

" The officials declined to identify the ally "

I bet it is Israel, we'll see if it comes out.

Edited by phart

6 hours ago, phart said:

You should assess information from the news before you rush to repeat it.  Cause when you propagandize you need people to uncritically pass on the information to disseminate it. Like the BBC does when reporting the government.

Assess the veracity of the information, i.e. what in this article distinguishes it from random fantasy.

And where is the fun in that ?

Blue tick people say it - i pass it on