Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 81 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

I don't think folk realize how pervasive it has become. Would it not actually make a lot of sense if 80% of your political representatives and 80% of the fourth estate were actually really co-opted, producing fake news (which is just a new phrase for propaganda)? It is that bad... maybe worse.

If JFK was a coup they could never truly relinquish control after that point. Because they would have gone to jail. They have tolerated some levels of breakout democracy but when it annoys them them they just remove the person by hook or by crook.

Reagan (like JFK) nearly signed his own death warrant by having a Bush as VP (for JFK is was Johnson).

One of the things in the Family Bush book is how over so many presidential candidates people would approach them and say you should pick George Bush as VP.... The plan there is they kill the true incumbent and then Bush / Johnson is prez. Nixon (also a bit rogue) said he picked Spiro Agnew as VP (a perplexing choice for many at the time) as 'assassination insurance'. Nixon knew fine well what went down with JFK...they all did. It was justified by him being a 'national security' threat. There is nothing else that can explain the level of cover up we saw. 

Do certain agencies now realize with 50 years of hindsight that their complicity was a huge mistake... I don't know but this Trump thing is not just what you see. The way the press have come unglued makes me wonder if 80% is conservative.

The film analysis is always inconclusive. Richard Feynman looked at it and studied it and concluded the head went forward then back, meaning two separate forces (bullets, or the car was slowing with enough force to push the head forward) acting on the head from different directions.

James Jesus Angleton ran the cover up, most folk won't have even heard of him.

Edited by phart

It's my belief that the major cover up wasnt of any high profile conspiracy but how entangled the CIA and FBI were with Oswald.

Oswald went rogue and the CIA and FBI tried to cover their arses

That meant it wasnt investigated properly and led to the situation we have today

2029 i believe is the date that the files are released

Maybe Trump can speed that up .....and Area 51

42 minutes ago, phart said:

The film analysis is always inconclusive. Richard Feynman looked at it and studied it and concluded the head went forward then back, meaning two separate forces (bullets, or the car was slowing with enough force to push the head forward) acting on the head from different directions.

James Jesus Angleton ran the cover up, most folk won't have even heard of him.

ex-OSS and former chief spook at the CIA and a seriously creepy looking guy.  Obsessed with Russian infiltration of US security services but compromised by his closeness to Kim Philby,

1 hour ago, aaid said:

ex-OSS and former chief spook at the CIA and a seriously creepy looking guy.  Obsessed with Russian infiltration of US security services but compromised by his closeness to Kim Philby,

Super close with Philby, who was being groomed to head mi6 while Angleton was working towards being THE counter intelligence expert in the western world after WWII. Angleton apparently unaware of his double agent status for his entire life. Also the liason between the CIA and Mossad.

Oswald was working for him is my guess as a "singleton" an agent maintained outside the normal framework. Only the agent knows about him and no one else has a paper trail.

To swing it back to Trump i read that he had a chance to release more information about JFK this "fall" which the CIA will try to block, Oswald's tax return being one of them.

11 minutes ago, phart said:

To swing it back to Trump i read that he had a chance to release more information about JFK this "fall" which the CIA will try to block, Oswald's tax return being one of them.

It would appear the JFK film had some effect

Before the film was made these documents would not have been released until 2029

The film instigated the JFK records collection act of 1992 which stated they must be released fully in 25 years time

October this year !

Trumpy has the key - what will he do

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

It would appear the JFK film had some effect

Before the film was made these documents would not have been released until 2029

The film instigated the JFK records collection act of 1992 which stated they must be released fully in 25 years time

October this year !

Trumpy has the key - what will he do

I've never actually seen JFK the movie. Although seen some of the clips.

I've listened extensively to Doug Horne who was part of the Assassination review board also set up in the wake of the film.

JFK the movie is a moment in time and place. At the time it was a SHOCKING movie. It really was. It was like an ECT or ECG wake up moment. I dare say it is somewhat dated now but I would not know as I have not watched it since. I'll bet you this though... it still does the job.

It was a coup. Once you accept that it changes your view of history since (edit: and actually long before). Try it. See if things start to make more sense. 

You can chart the decline of 'the west' since that date. It is like a force that hates us took control at that moment. It was not just JFK that died that day.

Edited by thplinth

I doubt we will ever find out the real truth now but to get there i think you have to concentrate on the weight of evidence that there is that cant be disputed and leave out some of the supposition.

Thats the problem with most conspiracy theories

What we do know is omitted and small things that cant be explained is focused on

On 26/03/2017 at 8:57 PM, Ally Bongo said:

There are so many there was even a documentary about it which i have tried to find but cant

found it

30 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Ray McGovern article well worth a read....

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/03/28/the-surveillance-state-behind-russia-gate/

(Includes some interesting incidental background info on the chap Nunes who held the snap press conference on Trump and his team being surveilled.)

This shit is really getting fascinating.

ps 

Read that earlier. 

Suspect Trump will folllow the path Obama took. 

Mibbes aye mibbes naw.

As I keep saying with Trump - we will only know the tree by the fruit it bears. 

Trump seems a bit of a marmite type politician if I can deploy that adjective(?). In a way not dissimilar to Alex Salmond. Some folk I know cannot watch him.  He can grate and I don't have a problem watching him at all. He is not a politician and it shows. You have to use your own judgement and instincts at the end of the analysis. I think he is trying at least to do 'the right thing'. To make america... :lol: 

45 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Mibbes aye mibbes naw.

As I keep saying with Trump - we will only know the tree by the fruit it bears. 

Trump seems a bit of a marmite type politician if I can deploy that adjective(?). In a way not dissimilar to Alex Salmond. Some folk I know cannot watch him.  He can grate and I don't have a problem watching him at all. He is not a politician and it shows. You have to use your own judgement and instincts at the end of the analysis. I think he is trying at least to do 'the right thing'. To make america... :lol: 

It's very early days but I can't see him being the anti establishment president he promised. But he won't be half as bad as the left will make him out to be. 

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

It's very early days but I can't see him being the anti establishment president he promised. But he won't be half as bad as the left will make him out to be. 

Hmm

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/opinion/trump-is-a-chinese-agent.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=0

1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

Doesnt make it not true though ............

True but it's probably heavily biased. 5 mins googling the author supports that. 

Trumps many things, but he can't reverse globalisation in 3 months, even if he wanted to. 

These people spending every day arguing that Trump is the problem are at it. 

On 3/30/2017 at 0:03 PM, ParisInAKilt said:

True but it's probably heavily biased. 5 mins googling the author supports that. 

Trumps many things, but he can't reverse globalisation in 3 months, even if he wanted to. 

These people spending every day arguing that Trump is the problem are at it. 

Oh they are at it but they don't see how bad they are at it. 

April 29th will be the first 100 days. How long ago does the inauguration seem now.

These people going mental about Trump are going to achieve nothing is my guess. They are hysterical noodle armed shrieking harpies who are perpetual political failures.

And the real funny thing is they are going to politically punch themselves out before the end of the first minute of round one. We are about 60 days in... unless they come up with the goods people will turn on them (soon). 

Trump will I suspect emerge from this baptism of fire...truly Phoenix like. And all of you over the top whiners will have made him untouchable. It is beautiful in a deeply fhucked up way of course. :lol:

Edited by thplinth