Weekend Fitba' - Page 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Fitba'

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, and I stand by it.

Waghorn was pretty poor in the two league games against us. A greeting faced disaster who should have been sent off for striking an opponent in our last game. As soon as ref came on the scene he ran away into a corner to escape censure.

Would say Sibbald at Falkirk is potentially the best player in the league at the moment.

The Act does not set out any specific minimum or maximum periods for retaining personal data. Instead, it says that:

Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.

• consider the purpose or purposes you hold the information for in deciding whether (and for how long) to retain it;
  • securely delete information that is no longer needed for this purpose or these purposes; and

This is personal data and must be deleted as soon as there is no purpose any more. ie If a member leaves the TAMB their personal data should be deleted ASAP. I've requested they delete this data as I no longer wish to be a member. So far they have refused to delete it.

I have deleted the chaff above and left the wheat/whats important.

As the TAMB has a rule that people can't have multiple ID's then their argument for retaining personal data would be that it will used to assist their adherence to their rules. The line you bolded would actually back up their case if they chose to use that argument. There is no requirement to delete personal data ASAP, it only need to be deleted when it is no longer necessary. TAMB argument will be its always going to be necessary.

"Her".

Fuxake keep up, m8.

So thats why Lamia keeps coming in with no context and saying random derogatory stuff? Cause if she was Admin 4 that would suddenly provide the context for her actions which until now had seemed rather random.

Did peterheid scouser not request and get a voluntary banning?

If that is what the guy wants just give him it.

Then his name cannot be found on the members list or his profile seen. Best you can get I think.

I've requested it myself a couple of times... :wink2:

This is one of those stupid situations where petty characters annoy each other and it goes too far, someone ends up doxxed or public records of them get posted on the board as resentment builds. When the adult thing to do was either walk away or accede to the request. However when you have two children that doesn't happen and my previous point kicks in.

Just getting my prediction for how this ends in tears.

You can ban someone at their own request right?

Just like to know for future ref...

Edit: But hell this may be my last chance, I am jumping on the ek celt death wagon now in case I have to later beg for my death in such a pitiful way.

We need a TAMB suicide booth.

It has been said that someone else got a voluntary ban, can you do that?

of course you can here is the thread

http://taboard.com/archive/index.php?showtopic=137029

Banned him in leui of a deletion, just asked and got it done.