Weekend Fitba' - Page 18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Fitba'

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't shut the board down. I don't have the knowledge, ability nor authority.

What gave you the impression that I did?

Correct you won't. Nothing made me think that, i wanted information out of you, so created a post that would have you volunteering to me the extents of your power. I imagine if i had asked straight out you wouldn't have answered. So i had a wee think and decided the best solution to that was to have you volunteer the information to me. Cheers :ok:

Anything else?

Edited by phart

I think you have.

I think you've got multiple IDs and sign ons.

And you've got everything ever posted in the history of TAMB on an external hard drive - and backed up to your phone. AND every PM that you've sent. And received. Or thought of sending and receiving.

I think that's what your like.

Correct you won't. Nothing made me think that, i wanted information out of you, so created a post that would have you volunteering to me the extents of your power. I imagine if i had asked straight out you wouldn't have answered. So i had a wee think and decided the best solution to that was to have you volunteer the information to me. Cheers :ok:

Anything else?

Yes.

You are my fucin hero.

What a fucin guy.

(I bet you know I was going to post that too).

Ah, shit. I bet you know I was going to post that too, too.

I think you have.

I think you've got multiple IDs and sign ons.

And you've got everything ever posted in the history of TAMB on an external hard drive - and backed up to your phone. AND every PM that you've sent. And received. Or thought of sending and receiving.

I think that's what you're like.

Fixed this for you. Although you may be getting irritated by phart, there's no excuse for abysmal grammar.

It appears admin 4 "does" give a shit. It would be a lot easier it seems to just delete his account, too much fun to be had though . . .

No. We don't delete accounts.

I've explained this before.

By keeping details on record, we can watch for posters reregistering. Now, that might not in some cases be an issue, but in others it might be.

THAT's why we don't delete accounts. We feel it's necessary for the good running of the board.

No. We don't delete accounts.

I've explained this before.

By keeping details on record, we can watch for posters reregistering. Now, that might not in some cases be an issue, but in others it might be.

THAT's why we don't delete accounts. We feel it's necessary for the good running of the board.

That's reasonable

The public panto is very un moderation like and appears "personal"

Edited by ParisInAKilt

Fixed this for you. Although you may be getting irritated by phart, there's no excuse for abysmal grammar.

I think they were referencing thplinth in that post.

How dare you suggest i am in any way responsible for someones irritation. I'm so bland i offend no one.

Joking aside what is the reasoning for your ban on voluntary bans? You are not deleting anything by doing this...

We don't need to ban anyone who simply doesn't want to post any more.

It's not like an individual gets addicted to a drug and needs help to stay away from it.

I don't think.

Think about what is being said here. "If you don't ban me, I'll keep posting". Well, that's fine by us. Why the need for suicide by TAMB?