Weekend Fitba' - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Fitba'

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see any logical reason to deny it for one.

I'd quite like the option myself one day for another.

I'd always taken the mods reasonableness on these matters for granted.

Bit surprised at this for no evident reason other than seeming blood blood between them and ek celt.

Maybe but it all just seems a bit stupid to me.

The greatest/weirdest/most inexplicable (delete according to your point of view) thread in TAMB history, please don't stop.

EB84425D-F512-45C4-BC36-4A0F8C1F58E4_zps

Still not convince that 'Admin4' is a real Mod/Admin though. Anyone ever seen her and Parky in the same room? Hmmmm.....

That's twice you've brought me up and tried to take the pish out of my for no reason.

Gonae no.

I don't see any logical reason to deny it for one.

I'd quite like the option myself one day for another.

I'd always taken the mods reasonableness on these matters for granted.

Bit surprised at this for no evident reason other than seeming blood blood between them and ek celt.

Fair enough. Just idly wondered.

I wonder if ek_celt is taking requests for posts, anything you wanted to post but were afraid to, might as well put his immunity to work :D

Now that's an excellent idea! I'm sure there's better things than Donkey fellatio out in the dark corners of the Internet. Well, better for us. The Donkey might disagree.

No, all you have to do is push a button, if you don't I'll be around to annoy you until you do. You've made a complete arse of yourself today and I didn't even take my eye of the telly while I did it, so it's up to you.

I don't want to be part of the TAMB any more, I don't want my name listed on the the list of users, just do it and it's over.

Your name is that prominent there will be a sub forum for legendary threads called the 'The EK Celt memorial classic threads'