Galloway Attacked In London - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Did he not accuse one of the folk questioning him of "voting for an illegal war" only for the guy to tell him if he checked the record he'd see that he voted against?

Senator levin and he was speaking of the whole senate when he said it while addressing him singly, hence the confusion, you've aksed this 3 times on here since it happened hopefully this third time the answer will stick in your head :-))

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyones against violence till it's someone they want to get hit being subjected to it.

Paper moral castles built on sand, not really much difference from lashing folk for showing ankles. the form is the same, violence approved because of subjective judgement on person. One for what a person says one for what a person wears.

Spare me your ad hoc post rationlisations though.

Everyones against violence till it's someone they want to get hit being subjected to it.

Paper moral castles built on sand, not really much difference from lashing folk for showing ankles. the form is the same, violence approved because of subjective judgement on person. One for what a person says one for what a person wears.

Spare me your ad hoc post rationlisations though.

you don't half come out with some shite.

I don't think that's the Galloway attack.

I thought something looked a wee bit strange there. The damage to Galloway's coupon looks fairly superficial considering the numbers blows flying about in that video. I thought either Galloway is one hard faced geezer or the attacker must be a bit of a Jessie.