Galloway Attacked In London - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that is the Galloway attack

Any video evidence would not be released until after the trial of the alleged attacker

I also doubt it.

like the lee Rigby or Ian Tomlinson? I'm sure both those videos were available to view before the respective trials. I'm not sure the appearance of a video excludes the possibility of it being true just cause it's appearance precedes the trial.

like the lee Rigby or Ian Tomlinson? I'm sure both those videos were available to view before the respective trials. I'm not sure the appearance of a video excludes the possibility of it being true just cause it's appearance precedes the trial.

Aye ok - i stand corrected and suitably chastised

Thatcherism and then the utter betrayal of Blair have brought us to this moment as much as the SNP that is for sure.

The complete corruption of westminster and seeming to desire to dissolve the people and import another one, the failure to prosecute anyone in the city for the greatest financial fraud the world has ever seen while giving out six months to people taking a bottle of water out a ransacked shop. For bailing out the crooks while looking the other way and then sending us the fukking bill.

Two faced, duplicitous, elitist ratbags, in it for their own shallow gains who collectively do not give a shit about us and sell us out at every opportunity to their big business donors.

That plus being the inherently thick useless thieveing arseholes that they are they have run one of the laughably worst campaigns I have ever seen from start to finish. I guess going into a war with all the guns on their side bred a sense of over confidence and now despite it all they could actually get beat.

And folk wonder we want away from them. They should be chased down the street every time they show their faces.

Westminster is rancid folks and has been for a while now. We are too small a group to change that but we can change this.

Thatcherism and then the utter betrayal of Blair have brought us to this moment as much as the SNP that is for sure.

The complete corruption of westminster and seeming to desire to dissolve the people and import another one, the failure to prosecute anyone in the city for the greatest financial fraud the world has ever seen while giving out six months to people taking a bottle of water out a ransacked shop. For bailing out the crooks while looking the other way and then sending us the fukking bill.

Two faced, duplicitous, elitist ratbags, in it for their own shallow gains who collectively do not give a shit about us and sell us out at every opportunity to their big business donors.

That plus being the inherently thick useless thieveing arseholes that they are they have run one of the laughably worst campaigns I have ever seen from start to finish. I guess going into a war with all the guns on their side bred a sense of over confidence and now despite it all they could actually get beat.

And folk wonder we want away from them. They should be chased down the street every time they show their faces.

Westminster is rancid folks and has been for a while now. We are too small a group to change that but we can change this.

Yay! Splints is back! With a venom! You've been missed fella. :ok:

• 1 year later...
On 13/09/2014 at 0:25 PM, exile said:

Looking back it's strange almost unreal (almost had to read it twice) to see how easy it was for Galloway to refer to Hitler and get away with it almost without comment...

1 minute ago, phart said:

No it wasn't.

I know. The guy who kicked his kent in got a very light jail sentence and was then enriched by folk who were delighted to see Galloway getting his head booted and punched in. None of which any MP or media outlet gave a feck about.