What Would You Rather Do Than Follow Scotland - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What Would You Rather Do Than Follow Scotland

jimi hendrix

Watching this shite bottle it time after time at great expense and heartache what would you rather spend your hard earned on.

For me it would be travelling around california and the usa then perhaps central and south America.

Over to you for the amount of time and money you waste on scotland what would you rather spend d it on.

9 (nine) tournaments and counting

Watching Scotland, unfortunately.

I hate myself for saying it, but it's true - I'll be at the game on Sunday, behind the team as if their past pishness has never happened

Good luck to you mate. I can't get to the away games.

Hope you get decent weather and a decent refreshment or 6!

Watching this shite bottle it time after time at great expense and heartache what would you rather spend your hard earned on.

For me it would be travelling around california and the usa then perhaps central and south America.

Over to you for the amount of time and money you waste on scotland what would you rather spend d it on.

get a grip gie your sel a shake or gie it up

Good luck to you mate. I can't get to the away games.

Hope you get decent weather and a decent refreshment or 6!

Cheers :ok:

An hour ago I was saying I was never going to watch a match again, but I've always said you support the team through the shite for one day of glory. Although, I totally understand why folk stop going.

Have also called the SFA/SSC out for prices they charge. We pay prices you'd expect of the 'big' teams, but deservedly finish fourth. Something fundamentally wrong in that situation.

Your plan is decent I'll do that. I'd love to gomlivemin Canada permanently and just travel in general. The west coast of north America fascinates me. The Pacific crest trail would be unreal to do in one go.

Make another sport that doesnt involve anything Scottish your number 1 interest

NFL for example

Sadly its only aprox 22 weeks of the year

Tom English made the point that Scotland's sole barometer of sporting success in team sports is football. Nothing else seems to matter. This means we have and will be for many years to come subjected to national despair.

tom English is a c unt

I suggest going to the rugby

I started getting into rugby a couple of years ago. Used to get bored watching matches without understanding the rules and I now find it really enjoyable. Scotland have some great young players (Hogg, Russell, Bennett) and look like progressing to the QFs of the World Cup if they beat Samoa tomorrow.