What Would You Rather Do Than Follow Scotland - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What Would You Rather Do Than Follow Scotland

jimi hendrix

I started getting into rugby a couple of years ago. Used to get bored watching matches without understanding the rules and I now find it really enjoyable. Scotland have some great young players (Hogg, Russell, Bennett) and look like progressing to the QFs of the World Cup if they beat Samoa tomorrow.

I'm exactly the same, I went to a six nations match three years ago and I'm now hooked. I'll be there tomorrow and I can't wait for it.

I'm exactly the same, I went to a six nations match three years ago and I'm now hooked. I'll be there tomorrow and I can't wait for it.

I'll be going to Cardiff next year and now I'm not going to France, Rome is back on the cards.

J

I suggest going to the rugby

We will be papped out that by Wales or Oz a week on Saturday too. No difference between the fitba and the eggchasing when it comes to actual ability or depth of talent.

Making the 1/4 is not an achievement, only winning that game would mean a successful World Cup.

Edited by Hendricks

We always have the next campaign...

A lot of folk can see it far enough, but I am looking forward to the England games. Potential trips to Slovenia and Slovakia. We'll crack it at some point.

Does a dead rubber against Gibraltar count as a competitive game?

No. It counts for all. Lose 10-0 or win 10-0 it has zero baring on any ranking points or anything. Can't finish any higher in the group, can't finish any lower in the group

I don't know if there's a cash prize or not for winning but even at that it would only be snapped up by the freeloading ties for the next trip away