Greatest Ever Name To Grace A Scotland Jersey - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Greatest Ever Name To Grace A Scotland Jersey

giblet

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is in no way football related but as it's a thread about funny names I'll shoehorn in the one I read on the BBC website this morning when reading about the plane that went on fire in Vegas.

"Eyewitness Reggie Bugmuncher said she was waiting at a gate for her flight when she heard people saying: "Oh, my God."

This is in no way football related but as it's a thread about funny names I'll shoehorn in the one I read on the BBC website this morning when reading about the plane that went on fire in Vegas.

"Eyewitness Reggie Bugmuncher said she was waiting at a gate for her flight when she heard people saying: "Oh, my God."

And then there is CLINT FLICKER. Need to make sure you write that one legibly, especially if using bloack capitals.

Graham Alexander, George Boyd and Lee Miller. Did Lee Miller really get a cap?

Not one but three in fact !

Although they didn't put names on the back of the jerseys in the old days, I love the sound of names like Barney Battles Snr, Barney Battles Jnr, Torrance "Torry" Gillick, Willie Bauld, Eddie McCreadie and Willie Wallace.

Was there not someone called Fanny Batter ? :-))