Transfer Rumours - Page 55 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prior to Naismith when was this comical tenancy in evidence? Boyd? We got 400k when he had 6 months left and was about to sign a pre contract.

Only comical thing about Naisy was you releasing him as a kid, buying him for 2m then him holding a press conference in his best funeral suit to say you were dead and he was leaving for zilch.

Ba-boom tish !!!

Gentlemen, we have a winner :cheers3:

Only comical thing about Naisy was you releasing him as a kid, buying him for 2m then him holding a press conference in his best funeral suit to say you were dead and he was leaving for zilch.

I shouldn't laugh but... :lol:

Some roaster just phoned Clyde to say he thought Celtic were going to be signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Panel managed not to laugh out loud until he said he'd put £5 on at 25-1. Gordon Dalziel reckoned he got done with odds as short as that. ?

Some roaster just phoned Clyde to say he thought Celtic were going to be signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Panel managed not to laugh out loud until he said he'd put £5 on at 25-1. Gordon Dalziel reckoned he got done with odds as short as that. ?

Awesome :lol:

Panel managed not to laugh out loud until he said he'd put £5 on at 25-1. Gordon Dalziel reckoned he got done with odds as short as that.

Was his name Carl Macar?

Panel managed not to laugh out loud until he said he'd put £5 on at 25-1. Gordon Dalziel reckoned he got done with odds as short as that.

Anyone listening to the Clyde phone in needs sectioning IMO.

All it seems to be now is Keevins doing his Katie Hopkins routine to wind the Celtic fans up. Dalziel & DJ are a couple of idiots who contribute nothing, but they're at least harmless clowns. Most of the callers are clearly at the wind up as well.

Had its day before social media.

Anyone listening to the Clyde phone in needs sectioning IMO.

All it seems to be now is Keevins doing his Katie Hopkins routine to wind the Celtic fans up. Dalziel & DJ are a couple of idiots who contribute nothing, but they're at least harmless clowns. Most of the callers are clearly at the wind up as well.

Had its day before social media.

I'd agree if you take it seriously.

It's comedy gold though. ?

by all accounts we were shocking today, your teams efforts in destabilising your nearest rivals have worked well. Real test for Stubbs now. How the we re-signed Oxley as keeper I will never know, it was obvious to the whole support that they guy lacks quality in actual shot stopping, kind of essential in a keeper.

by all accounts we were shocking today, your teams efforts in destabilising your nearest rivals have worked well. Real test for Stubbs now. How the badger we re-signed Oxley as keeper I will never know, it was obvious to the whole support that they guy lacks quality in actual shot stopping, kind of essential in a keeper.

So it's Rangers' fault Hibs are p!sh? Heard it all now. :D

by all accounts we were shocking today, your teams efforts in destabilising your nearest rivals have worked well. Real test for Stubbs now. How the badger we re-signed Oxley as keeper I will never know, it was obvious to the whole support that they guy lacks quality in actual shot stopping, kind of essential in a keeper.

Says more about Stubbs and the club if 3 reasonable bids for a player rock the foundations of your club.

Craig Samson's free!

Considering that Dumbarton were considered one of the weakest teams in the league this season before it started I'd say this was a serious problem for the Hibees.

Funny too.

See, this is why no one likes you lot. Fans of other teams would never laugh at your misfortune...