Transfer Rumours - Page 57 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think being a rangers fan has anything to do with equal opportunity employment

Or playing for Celtic.

It always makes me laugh when fans think it matters what team a player supported when they were a kid.

I guess your sad wee thoughts will feed your WATP mentality though.

Or playing for Celtic.

It always makes me laugh when fans think it matters what team a player supported when they were a kid.

Yeah only rangers fans think that way....

Yeah only rangers fans think that way....

Who said it was only Rangers fans? :lol:

Are you now just making up what i've said, so that you get play the faux-outraged card?

Or playing for Celtic.

Don't know why it makes you laugh, a good number of players would never play for Celtic and vice versa would never play for Rangers. I'm sure it's the same worldwide as well not just Scotland.

WATP mentality lol

Don't know why it makes you laugh, a good number of players would never play for Celtic and vice versa would never play for Rangers.

:lol:

You probably believe this too.

Don't know why it makes you laugh, a good number of players would never play for Celtic and vice versa would never play for Rangers. I'm sure it's the same worldwide as well not just Scotland.

Personally, I'll never play for either.

WATP mentality lol

I think you're overstating what being a Rangers fan means to your average player.

It all comes down to money at the end of the day IMO.

I think you're overstating what being a Rangers fan means to your average player.

It all comes down to money at the end of the day IMO.

Exactly. It's a job.

In the past it might have been different but not these days.

Exactly. It's a job.

In the past it might have been different but not these days.

"I don't care about providing the best possible life for my family, i pure hate they Tims/Huns"

It's incredible that some folk believe that this is how professional footballers think.

"I don't care about providing the best possible life for my family, i pure hate they Tims/Huns"

It's incredible that some folk believe that this is how professional footballers think.

That's the "mad fans" view though. Amongst other mental things like loyalty above money and they owe us type attitudes.

The modern day footballer is just doing his job and trying to earn as much as possible.

Look at Sterling down south as an example. Albeit it was dealt with badly, he didn't really do anything different from so many other players these days.

Rangers have signed Dominic Ball and Nathan Oduwa on loan from Spurs. Ball is a centre half and Oduwa a tricky looking left winger. Don't know much more about them other than they are both "highly regarded and much sought after".....

Rangers have signed Dominic Ball and Nathan Oduwa on loan from Spurs. Ball is a centre half and Oduwa a tricky looking left winger. Don't know much more about them other than they are both "highly regarded and much sought after".....

...and, typically, we fought off top sides from the English Championship who were "desperate" to sign them.