Bbc Debate - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

So they can edit it to suit their agenda.

Am disgusted that fat slavering vermin Coburn is on it. Disgusting shite of a man.

All the more reason to have him on then, bee man - and I do agree with your opinion of him. (Ya 5/6th place, scouse-loving bamstick!) :wave:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember an earlier debate poll regards murphy , women hated him for being too shouty and talking over others,heres hoping

lots of them watched it . Oh and whits with the soft , sickening, pleading voice? So fukkin false . Niki set up last night by bbc imo !

Edited by Wibble

We were a complete d1ck with your comments about Aberdeen fans on this thread.

Don't forget that the vast majority are Yes supporters. There's not much that they can do about the No voting f*ckwits in the city or the shire, certainly no more than Yes supporting Killie fans can do anything about the knuckle-dragging loyalist problem you have in Ayrshire.

Remember, when it comes to politics on here, most regular posters are on the same side.

we constantly get abuse from Aberdeen fans that we are unionists and you don't like being shown up who the real unionists are .... maybe you'll change yer patter and at the end of the day name calling doesn't help ... as for loyalism .... it is over exaggerated ... by in large Ayrshire is part of the weegie overspill ... we have never claimed Ayrshire to be perfect

we constantly get abuse from Aberdeen fans that we are unionists and you don't like being shown up who the real unionists are .... maybe you'll change yer patter and at the end of the day name calling doesn't help ... as for loyalism .... it is over exaggerated ... by in large Ayrshire is part of the weegie overspill ... we have never claimed Ayrshire to be perfect

Utter pish.

Edit : Actually, it's all pish. Absolute non-sensicale drivel.

'The real Unionists' are everywhere. Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Edinburgh, Skye, wherever. It doesn't take a rocket scientist (and I'm presuming that you're not one) to work out that more than 50% of the voters in Aberdeen city/shire would vote No.

You sound just like another wee man with a wee mentality having a go at Aberdeen supporters....and again, I'll stress that almost every Dons fans posting on here is a Yes supporter.....for some bitter, twisted reason.

Rise above it, FFS.

Edited by Rossy

I don't want to be sick today ... but I wouldn't put anything past them

Another Aberdeen FC thread........Anyhow, did Murphy not make some nonsensical point about the election being about the voters on the day of the election and not about the politicians and the outcome the day after? Or am I making that up? It seemed like another of those nauseating pre-prepared moments but I couldn't work out what he was banging on about..........

Another Aberdeen FC thread........Anyhow, did Murphy not make some nonsensical point about the election being about the voters on the day of the election and not about the politicians and the outcome the day after? Or am I making that up? It seemed like another of those nauseating pre-prepared moments but I couldn't work out what he was banging on about..........

Assume he meant we should all vote Labour on the 7th so they have a majority and there's no need for coalition talks to start on the 8th.

Assume he meant we should all vote Labour on the 7th so they have a majority and there's no need for coalition talks to start on the 8th.

Am sure it was more a patronising spiel about how important the voters are - a bit like a singer or footballer thanking everyone but at the end "most importantly", the fans.......

On one hand we've got you alluding to casual racism because someone pointed out that there weren't a lot of 'local' accents in the audience last night, and on the other hand we've got one semi-autistic lunatic from Kilmarnock spouting shite at (mainly yes supporting) Aberdeen fans on here because..firstly...he has a real complex about the city and club, and...secondly.. it seems to somehow be the fault of the Aberdeen fans on here that we have a large number of no voting, middle class, I'm all right Jack, utter c0cks living in the city and around.

Fuxsake. Let's get this election over and done with. :blink: :blink:

As an ardent supporter of Independence my whole life I know exactly what you mean. St. Johnstone fans get this all the time. The tweed jacket, farming stereotype has us all marked down as Unionists. Without sounding like George Galloway, I've never seen a bale of hay my whole life let alone owned a bale of hay. :-))

As an ardent supporter of Independence my whole life I know exactly what you mean. St. Johnstone fans get this all the time. The tweed jacket, farming stereotype has us all marked down as Unionists. Without sounding like George Galloway, I've never seen a bale of hay my whole life let alone owned a bale of hay. :-))

Just liked I've really never shagged a sheep or molested a lamb

Jim Murphy has a list of catchphrases and pre-prepared lines that he shoehorns into every interview/debate in just the same way Better Together did. It is so stage managed it comes across as utterly insincere and anyone who cannot see that is well..... The looking at the camera thing works just as badly for him as it does for Miliband.

I thought he performance was just awful and utterly creepy never mind the shouty bits which never reflect well on anyone.

Its ok having a wee joke about how different cities voted - but for anyone to take it seriously and castigate a city for how the majority of it voted is nonsense.

I lived in Lytham St Annes for years - but the bulk of residents are died in the wool Tory pensioners and voting was basically pi ssing in the wind . However that did not make me an auld moaning faced git automatically ..I had to work at it.

Jim Murphy has a list of catchphrases and pre-prepared lines that he shoehorns into every interview/debate in just the same way Better Together did. It is so stage managed it comes across as utterly insincere and anyone who cannot see that is well..... The looking at the camera thing works just as badly for him as it does for Miliband.

I thought he performance was just awful and utterly creepy never mind the shouty bits which never reflect well on anyone.

Spot on.

Glad I'm not the only one who gets creeped out by Murphy. There's a definite touch of the Hannibal Lecters about him. You just know that even when he was shouting at the debate last night his pulse remained the same as before.

Don't accept his invite when he asks you to come down to see his basement Kezia...

Glad I'm not the only one who gets creeped out by Murphy. There's a definite touch of the Hannibal Lecters about him. You just know that even when he was shouting at the debate last night his pulse remained the same as before.

He has a pulse? :unsure: