Bbc Debate - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murphy is the most insincere politician I have ever heard.

Rennie is a weasal - like the weakling who hung around with the bullies yet was too scared to stand up to them. He's an utter irrelevance too.

Spot on, Kevie. Rennie is a snivelling wee goat.

As for Murphy. I'm 6ft 1, and the man feckin terrifies me!

Rennie is a weasal - like the weakling who hung around with the bullies yet was too scared to stand up to them. He's an utter irrelevance too.

Superb description! Sums him up.

Rennie had no red line. Suggests there's nothing he wouldn't compromise on.

Re Murphy - he changes his tone on a rehearsed "compassionate" spiel like an unscrupulous pastor on an evangelical channel desparately seeking donations............

I'm maybe in a very small minority but I think Cook is very good and not scared to question or challenge anyone from any party.

I normally have a fair bit of time for Cook too, but from what I saw tonight (which was limited, admittedly) he hosted the event terribly.